Zombie Survivor

Benjammin

Reaction score
damn, as if being homeless isn't bad enough

Howard2k

Premium Member
Reaction score
Doing better than I expected. Good on him!

SteveGangi

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Oh sh!t. That sort of thing SHOULD only be make believe movie stuff :eek:

What the hell is wrong with some people???

Reaction score
Sounds like he's in good spirits. Glad to hear he is getting decent care, too. Poor guy's been through hell.

EnjoGuitar

Reaction score
I ain't clickin'.. ain't... nope.
You have to click on a link after you click the one in the OP to see the picture. I would read the story at least.

The guy sounds like a good dude, and I'm really happy for him that he's got such good spirits. :)

EnjoGuitar

Reaction score
Wow. Dude looked kinda like Burt Reynolds before the attack. Shame the whole thing happened to begin with.

The attack in general was freaky. The "zombie" was growling at the police. That's gotta be horrific for anyone that knew and cared about the attacker before he fell off the deep end.

tazzboy

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
That's what happen you take bad LSD it literally whacks you out.

crazymike

Reaction score
That's what happen you take bad LSD it literally whacks you out.
I don't think the "Brown acid" made people eat other folk's faces off at Woodstock. :hmm:

I've smoked enormous amounts of weed, dropped hits, taken a shitload of prescription drugs and washed them down with Jack 'n' coke (valium and alcohol makes me pissed ff for some reason), inhaled a few lines, dabbled in this and that, BUT I have NEVER...EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER :shock: EVER. Wanted to take a bite out of somebodies face over it.

tazzboy

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Well that was in the 60's and I am sure LSD is a lot different now then it was back then.

danohat

Reaction score
I don't think the "Brown acid" made people eat other folk's faces off at Woodstock. :hmm:

I've smoked enormous amounts of weed, dropped hits, taken a shitload of prescription drugs and washed them down with Jack 'n' coke (valium and alcohol makes me pissed ff for some reason), inhaled a few lines, dabbled in this and that, BUT I have NEVER...EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER :shock: EVER. Wanted to take a bite out of somebodies face over it.
Have we partied together?

Deftone

Reaction score
Insane is insane. Drugs just brought it out.