Zakk Wylde hospitalized!

Rev.BG Moore

Reaction score
:hmm:

You know...mebbe Wylde outta take a break for a while. Especially 'cause of this.

The dude's been going nonstop for years now. Say what you will, but he has worked his ass off between Ozzy and BLS. Seems lately people have sorta been down on him, too. His last 2 sig models (the SG/flying V hybrid) and the coffin guitar weren't exactly greeted with a lot of fanfare.

Mebbe it's time for him to recharge. Get back to basics. Forget about the limelight for a while...
You said it Brother! Zakk has alway's seemed like a straight up type of guy, like him or not ya' gotta give the man some respect for just that alone.:dude:

Jody

Reaction score

You know...mebbe Wylde outta take a break for a while. Especially 'cause of this.

The dude's been going nonstop for years now. Say what you will, but he has worked his ass off between Ozzy and BLS. Seems lately people have sorta been down on him, too. His last 2 sig models (the SG/flying V hybrid) and the coffin guitar weren't exactly greeted with a lot of fanfare.

Mebbe it's time for him to recharge. Get back to basics. Forget about the limelight for a while...

Couldnt agree more.....He's been going nonstop since 1988 when he joined up with Oz...:shock:

Jody

Reaction score

Couldnt agree more.....He's been going nonstop since 1988 when he joined up with Oz...:shock:
On the other hand...Its kinda creepy,,,,The thread about the coffin guitar ,And now this.....

gadafi

Reaction score
Damn that sucks - get well soon bro!

analogsystem

Reaction score
I really strongly dislike BLS and basically everything he's done musically since his original stint in Ozzy's band. I think his "media / stage personality" is a tired cliche as well.
I never wish ill on anyone so hopefully he pulls though....and maybe redirects his energies as his body is trying to tell him something perhaps....

JonMan94

Reaction score
Lets all pray to god that we dont lose Zakk, cuase hes still has places to be, and songs to write.... and he is one BADASS MOTHER:shock:ER!!!

armann

Reaction score
I wish him the best.

When I heard the news this came to mind...

"Wine is fine
But whiskey's quicker
Suicide is slow with liquor
Take a bottle drain your sorrows
Then it floods away tomorrow."

I'm thinking take a vacation, stay away from the booze and start exercising and
release a kick ass BLS album when the battery's are charged.

peter679

Reaction score
I was reading that he head some blood clots in the back of his leg, then his quad, and then finally into his lungs!

Zakk is the modern day hardest working man in RockNRoll... I love the guy, he's more than just a beer drinking color wearing dude.. dude has a heart as big as NYC..
He has some chops aside from the squeelz and the oh yeah persona...

God Bless Brother S~D~M~F!

Latest Threads