Yup, cant that tele bridge pup degree angle LP Jr clone

hewo

Reaction score
It finally dawned on me

You gotta cant that fender slant

Gibson made it too, their skewed slant pups, in a skewed sloshed solidbody

Clone cavity built dogear so canting variation permissivity enabled, just gotta fasten, okay, best sound this way achieved, tele principled!

So how come the lp jr's aren't slanted too like tele bridge pups? It makes a huge difference you know

Brek

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I asked the same thing, people be like Nooo! The cant is for c*nts they said. I said who you calling a c*nt? They said did he say cant or c*nt?

hewo

Reaction score
It is not a calculated implement because there are many boundaries influencing a numerical optimization schema for determining best pup orientation that's why Fender Gibson arrived at theirs,
Boundaries are strings, alnico slugs tapering staggering spiking guassing, body resonance else damping, essentially energy efficiency preserve,
But the main principle behind much design innovates is cutting thru the mix, nicely,
There's lots of misdirected chase achieving so, sometimes I think that chase is obsessive verging counterproductive

Long ago when guitars weren't expensive tubes amplified sound reinforcement because semiconductor valves weren't debuted yet, well those preamp topologies were crafted on impedance inputs, fender being significantly lower than Gibson, thus the instituted "low & hi" labeled Jack's of the amp, but I clearly recall the tubes clanging stridently bright brand new, muddying with greater usage and loud clipping accelerating wear, that means designer topologies were okay, nice, we still have that coveted "twin reverb" borderline saturation regime, that signature has been synthesized today in perfection simulation costing insignificant invest, same with the others "Marshall, boogie, soldano, dumble, etc", the simulate digitized transformation processing then decoded back to analog amplification output, this enablement has nurtured worldwide advancements in player's performance, it has encroached upon boutique high ended expertise built legacy style

Last edited:

hewo

Reaction score
Here is a write up from a fender enthusiast albeit deficient discussing Gibson's nighthawk skewed neck and bridge pups circa late 70's or 80's

CB91710

Not Michael Sankar
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score

hewo

Reaction score
You gotta have alignment calibration cochlear to succeed it

CB91710

Not Michael Sankar
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
You gotta have alignment calibration cochlear to succeed it
Seriously.
I don't now what you have been using as a translator for the last couple of weeks, but you seriously need to go back to what you were using a month or more ago.
What you are typing makes absolutely no sense to us.

alignment calibration - OK, that makes sense in the proper context.

cochlear - This is the spiral structure inside of the ear that transmits sound to the brain, and a type of mollusk shell.

to succeed it - This phrase makes no sense at all.

ARandall

Reaction score
Reading through the lines of his paragraphs of 'guff', Its amazing how much of the misleading nonsense of the linked article that this guy has swallowed and regurgitated.

hewo

Reaction score
Seriously.
I don't now what you have been using as a translator for the last couple of weeks, but you seriously need to go back to what you were using a month or more ago.
What you are typing makes absolutely no sense to us.

alignment calibration - OK, that makes sense in the proper context.

cochlear - This is the spiral structure inside of the ear that transmits sound to the brain, and a type of mollusk shell.

to succeed it - This phrase makes no sense at all.
With alignment by sensate thru cochlear the differential change will be enabled, the hunt for optimal canting angle, provided cavity augments the orientation nudged, you gotta be right on it, no delayal portraying the difference, just like blindfold test A then test B

hewo

Reaction score
The listeners are indoctrinated to their own realities, i believe is messed up in egotism, common amongst the apathy of "unengaged" societal contributors in participate for altruistic global advancements, like congress nothing achieved

CB91710

Not Michael Sankar
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
I give up.
You are completely non-understandable.

To the corn field.

Cornfield.jpg

Last edited:

ARandall

Reaction score
^ He's trying to be the guru of the movement he's trying to invent with all this exclusive tone stuff - Like there is some overriding 'perfect' setup for a guitar, or pickup that we're ignorant about, and he/she/AI robot will graciously guide us into the light.
Its the typical 'God' complex that most cult leaders exhibit.......but is merely a reflection of inner insecurity issues that are based on not being important enough in life.

hewo

Reaction score
By ear, satisfaction achieved, by calculus, congressional impasse

hewo

Reaction score
Just for data log, the nylon p90 mount screws dramatically decrease output, the investigate eliminating appurtenances expanding guass, i.e., the ferrite screws are sizeable volumes parring alnico slugs neighboring each side, you'd need to dial up more, the result, temperament of those particular nodes, essentially exposing the outboards tally for compensate loudness, by turning up reinforcement the balance across all strings is actually flatter since ferrite mount screws juiced those inboard nodes

Meatwad

Reaction score
Motorcycles don't have doors because oranges listen with hairy armpits.

......and the crystal lattice.

Latest Threads