Youtube Flash API Deprecated or whatever it is

ErictheRed

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Can someone please explain this one to me? Am I supposed to do something with my browser? There's a little link that covers the bottom of embedded videos that when I click on takes me to this page:

https://developers.google.com/youtube/flash_api_reference

The video seems to play just fine but the link is annoying as it covers up things like the volume control, pause button, etc. How do I get rid of it?

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
click on it and come back and the controls are there.

I was inquiring about it the other day too. I think it's an old plug in to keep the site working during the upgrade.

(but that's just speculation)

ErictheRed

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I did notice that it goes away after I click it once, but wondered if there was something that I could do to get rid of it entirely. But it seems like it's MLP specific at this point, so I'll just ignore it for now I guess. Thanks dude!

YoshiJimbo

Reaction score
click on it and come back and the controls are there.

I was inquiring about it the other day too. I think it's an old plug in to keep the site working during the upgrade.

(but that's just speculation)
Before that started to appear I could not see the YouTube preview, after it appeared I could.

Tone deaf

Reaction score
I suspect that it's appearance is related to the upgrade. I believe that the API is the "linkage" of the tools between youtube and mlp (for lack of a better description).

DRF

Reaction score
I think the word you're looking for is defecated.

Latest Threads