YouTube Adds

Frogfur

Reaction score
There seems to be more and more adds on YouTube Videos. Even private videos.
If it keeps up I just won't go there anymore. I'm not going to tolerate the last part of my life looking at shit adds because I want to see a video.
Who do they think they are ? Many tech companies are simply too big for their britches.

TheX

Voice of Reason
Silver Supporter
Reaction score
The only time I see ads on YouTube is using an app on a streaming device. I NEVER see them running in a browser.

JTM45

Platinum Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
The only time I see ads on YouTube is using an app on a streaming device. I NEVER see them running in a browser.
Do you have something that blocks them? I’m seeing a ton of them too and it’s frustrating

Frogfur

Reaction score
I wish. It will drive me away. And i like posting videos for you guys.

James R

Premium Member
Reaction score
My girl gets ads that break into the middle of the videos she watches on FB and what not, it’s insane!
I can handle an ad that’s a few seconds at the beginning of a video, but ads that break into the middle of a vid?
Brutal.

TheX

Voice of Reason
Silver Supporter
Reaction score
Do you have something that blocks them? I’m seeing a ton of them too and it’s frustrating
Just normal adblock in Chrome. Never see a single ad. I hate the ads that people are putting IN their videos. I quit watching Linus Tech Tips because of this.

MooCheng

Reaction score
Ad block + is the answer
and you have the added pleasure knowing Google hates it.

we now have some sites wingeing would you consider turning off your adblocker as their sites depend on advertising,
yeah' I'll turn it off when you decide to review your advertising content and make your adverts less intrusive

cjpeck

Reaction score
like others have said, adblock+ is the easy option. kills all the ads on youtube, facecrook, and even MLP. I forgot that youtube is ad-riddled until I saw this post.

PeteK

Reaction score
I get super annoyed by the "Click here" text ads with the friggin microscopic little "X" you have to click to close them out. It's distracting and some videos have multiple in the same vid and they pop up at different times. Maybe I'm OCD, but I have to close those out or I can't watch the video. It's frustrating.

DavGrape

Reaction score
With the ease of recording music tracks, and editing fifty tracks, I should be writing a song every single day.
No, requires effort.
And I sometimes wait out the five second Cheetos commercial, but if it's ten seconds...
No, requires patience.
Egad, I'm just as spoiled as everybody else.

"That micro-wave popcorn done yet?!"

Mr Insane

Reaction score
Youtube has become annoying as hell.

I remember one time trying to watch a 12 minute video, there was ad before it started, after 5 minutes there was another one, I wanted to skip a couple minutes of the video...another freaken ad.

I wish there was a better popular alternative. Google is pathetic.

rockstar232007

Reaction score
Monetized vids, I can understand, but regular/random vids? Kind of redundant.

Before my channel was basically wiped out, not ONE of my vids had any ads in them. Now, it's ridiculous, especially when a video is only like two minutes long.

Freddy G

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Remember television? Those bastards had 2 minutes of ads on every 10 minutes. What was that all about? Who did they think they were? I want it free, no ads. In fact I don't think I should have to pay for college of medical care either.