You're trapped on a desert island....

Bigsby'd

Reaction score
Which guitar would you choose: A BC Rich Mockingbird with two ceramic mega-output humbuckers and a locking Floyd, or a BC Rich Bich with two ceramic mega-output humbuckers and a locking Floyd?

Batman

Reaction score
Which guitar would you choose: A BC Rich Mockingbird with two ceramic mega-output humbuckers and a locking Floyd, or a BC Rich Bich with two ceramic mega-output humbuckers and a locking Floyd?
Trick question. . .

SirJackdeFuzz

Reaction score

Mockingbird_Pro_X_Shadow_glamshot.jpg

:slash:

EndGame00

Reaction score
Neither those amp.....

But if i get to chose ANY amp..... JTM45 and a 4x12 greenbacks.

cherryles

Reaction score
If too much time elapsed you would end up drawing a face on the guitar and making love to the amp! :hyper::eek:

Fuelish

Reaction score
(And for the record, the people who want
to reply with "neither", aren't as funny as they think they are...)

neither....and I ain't trying to be funny nor do I think I'm funny... so there. Give me an acoustic on a desert island,please

Shades of Blue

Reaction score
Given those two, I'd switch to acoustic guitar...

You are obviously wanting to A) purchase one of these B) Sell one of these or C) cause us lots of pain and suffering. The new DSL series amps are ferociously bright, so much so that it is annoying. I've never tried Jet City amps, but honestly I'm a Fender amp tone kind of guy. Both of these choices make me want to forego the possibility of rocking out on a deserted Island in favor of feeling sorry for myself with acoustic folk songs and Jack Johnson covers.

hbucker

Reaction score
What a crack up. I'm looking for honest opinions from people who would use these amps - and contrary to what this thread might indicate, these people are out there - but I attracted mostly people who don't want either amp and have to make that point... I'm not upset. I'm just unexpectedly entertained.

I'm thinking of a backup amp that is portable and has decent classic crunch and doesn't break the bank. High gain leads aren't a must, but don't scare me either. I like the clean potential of these amps as well as their crunch. Nowhere in my o.p. do you see that I'm calling these anything like a "holy grail". It was a simple, though silly, question in order to get to people's opinions.

For those who have given thoughtful opinions, thanks. I have heard that the DSL's are very bright. I've heard that they're awesome. I've played some and thought they were fine.

Certainly more love here (where people had opinions) for Marshall than for Jet City. -Interesting.

I know the o.p. was silly. Of course there wouldn't be a power source, but it's my hypothetical so I got to include one, even though some of you posted to the contrary.

It's all silly. Chalk this one up to one that didn't work but ultimately did anyway... ;)

homenote

ROCKSTAR INC (T.M)
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
My ole beat up J-45. No amp need its plenty loud.

Latest Threads