You're trapped on a desert island....

jd2112

Reaction score
Where would you plug the amp in on this island?

NCStratDude

Reaction score
DSL. It's the only amp I've had more than one of. I've had 3 DSL's over the last 15 years and always seem to come back to them after I get my Orange, Fender, Mesa fixes. I'm DSLess right now and working on getting a DSL50 for 500 bucks. DSLs have great tone for the $.

Thumpalumpacus

Reaction score
I'm guessing you'll need to rent my generator, while I'm playing my acoustic.

Deus Vult

Banned
Reaction score
at least this thread isn't about a she that used to be a he

rjwilson37

Reaction score
The Marshall has an awesome crunch channel and is good for a lot of other things. The DSL40C has 2 channels very different and 2 voices per channel as well as a nice Celestion 70/80 speaker, which does really well. You also have a half wattage selection and reverb for each channel, which is not bad.

The Jet City is 2 channels, but it is the same circuit on both channels I believe. Sure you can set them differently one cleaner than the other, but that does not give you as much as two totally different channels as well as different voicings for each channel. The 2nd channel I had heard somewhere might be a big gainier, but still the same voicing I believe.

I like the Marshall DSL40C and would get one maybe if my Blackheart didn't sound so sweet.

Frogfur

Reaction score
A female!....we'll burn the guitar and hollar for help with the amp.

Scubaman

Reaction score
I seriously hope you meant flora there.... although maybe old growth turtle has serious tone mojo? :laugh2:

Actually I did mean fauna.

Turtle shell body, animal skin top, bone neck, bone nut, bone bridge and gut strings.

Sorted :thumb:

SirJackdeFuzz

Reaction score
MARSHALL . . . thank you very much !

a Marshall and the beautiful local naked girls.

Latest Threads