You're officially a vinyl collector when....

WaywerdSon

Reaction score
So, today I decided to swap the stock 2M Red cart out for the AT VM540. The difference was huge - made the sound really come alive. I listened to Let It Bleed and it was just glorious.

Then, while I was swapping out the LP, one of my five-year-old twins snuck behind me, grabbed the tonearm and dragged it across the empty mat, bending the stylus. A $250 cart, used once and ruined.

Sigh.
So you now have an only child?

Emmitt Fitzhume

Reaction score
My 2 most recent purchases:
20211025_205003.jpg

The Beatles is a remaster that I got at Target, it came with a t-shirt.

The Babymetal album is the Legend M concert where Moametal sang the last Verse of Headbanger for her birthday.

Rob H.

Reaction score
Yeah, .. that happens

Lol
Too true. I’ve largely switched over to CDs, mostly because of stuff not available on vinyl that I want (Japanese maxi-singles and limited edition album releases with extra tracks) etc. and it is way more budget friendly.

My vinyl cabinets are still getting tight though. I recently received this as a gift from my wife; what we jokingly refer to as the knob-head edition of the Knebworth box set recently released by Oasis. Super Deluxe. Reproduction promo material, tickets, cassettes, map, binoculars, etc.

8712300D-55A4-4CAA-85A1-69A585AFE643.png

For my birthday I’d asked for the measly DVD version since that’s the only way to get both nights. Was very happy to get this instead. I have the Super Deluxe box set releases for Appetite and Nevermind as well. Going to need another cabinet soon or maybe move the box sets to the wall.

six-string

Reaction score
Picked this up over the weekend.
it's pretty good. very similar to the last one they did together. perhaps more upbeat material. fewer ballads.
maxresdefault.jpg

Latest Threads