You're officially a vinyl collector when....

Malikon

she's so heavy
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I think I have a problem.

I also wish my wife would realize there are more bands besides the Beatles.

Nice!

I got Meet the Beatles last week.

Since I have the UK reissues I've been trying to get some of the original mono USA releases. So far I have Meet the Beatles and Hard Days Night.

For some reason the USA and UK records are different. I don't think they synced up until Sgt Pepper. Then they were the same records. But until then the two different countries got different records with different songs and arrangements.

Crazy.

Ed B

Reaction score
IG is just where they advertise.

Fifth Member Exclusive
Metallica Vinyl Club - 2020 Subscription

Met Store/Vinyl Club Details
Be one of the first to join the exclusive Metallica Vinyl Club or gift this subscription to your favorite music lover. Memberships are available for purchase from March 4 - March 31. Don't wait! Once the enrollment window closes, we will be unable to accept new memberships for the 2020 subscription year.
Subscription Contains:
  • Four vinyl records including rare cuts, demos & rough mixes, and live rarities; who knows what we’ll dig up!
  • 33 ⅓ rpm (small hole) 7” vinyl
  • Digital Download Card
  • Personalized Membership Card
  • Select releases (not all four) throughout the year will include additional collectibles; this could be anything from exclusive stickers to picks, or even posters
Subscription Options:*
  • Four separate shipments per year
    - Receive each piece of vinyl as soon as it is released
  • One combined shipment per year
    - Receive all four records at the end of the year when the final one has been released
*Both subscription options come with the exact same content. The only difference is how and when they are shipped.
Once the sign-up period closes, you may change your mailing address during the membership year; just let us know if you relocate. Any changes in your subscription plan must wait until the 2021 subscription sign-up.
Giving this as a gift? Download this Subscription Certificate to include your personalized gift message.
$49.99

six-string

Reaction score
i bought a record on Amazon last week.
1st copy took a week to arrive and was loose in a massive box with a couple of those air bags inside.
3 of the 4 corners of the LP sleeve were bent and creased from being banged around in the box.
I returned the shipment and requested a replacement.
2nd copy arrived 1 day later and was loose inside the same massive box with air bags.
Thankfully this copy was not mashed up.
But i am having doubts about ordering from Amazon again.
They used to ship in those cardboard protective sleeves....what happened?

Malikon

she's so heavy
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Most of the time they come in those mailers. Sometimes they're loose like you saw.
Once i got one loose in a big plastic envelope.

Amazon is retarded

fett

Reaction score
I'm glad I was able to buy all my LP's in person. I would be wary of buying online. One man's pop is an other' man's crackle. They are also much cheaper. A buck a pop or a buck a crackle. Or both and a scratch for the same price.:dude:

Latest Threads