Your significant others.

NeptuneBlue

Reaction score
I'm Dazed and Confused.

Tony-Sabrina-dazed-and-confused-1626298-200-200.jpg

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: Surprise!

...I often come across older than my years, through no fault of my own...

By the way, all of you with girlfriends/wives that perform with you or are also musicians, very nice. I've tried to get my girl to play with a few of the bands I jam with, but she's quite shy and won't do it, even though she's becoming a talented guitarist on acoustic. If I manage to save enough before her birthday, she might have a new electric guitar soon, too. How about the rest of you? Anyone perform with their wives or girlfriends? Anyone teaching or encouraging learning?

Electroman67

Reaction score
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: Surprise!

...I often come across older than my years, through no fault of my own...

By the way, all of you with girlfriends/wives that perform with you or are also musicians, very nice. I've tried to get my girl to play with a few of the bands I jam with, but she's quite shy and won't do it, even though she's becoming a talented guitarist on acoustic. If I manage to save enough before her birthday, she might have a new electric guitar soon, too. How about the rest of you? Anyone perform with their wives or girlfriends? Anyone teaching or encouraging learning?

My g/f & i sittin' round in pajamas tossin' back some brews and shots, nothing formal.....she was less than impressed to see i posted this on YT lol.
I screwed the timing up a fair share but it is what it is.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHsvQ2Tja-s]Sharon's Debut.MP4 - YouTube[/ame]

freebyrd 69

Reaction score
My wife and I on the edge of the Grand Canyon.

Attachments

• IMG_1931[1].jpg
    IMG_1931[1].jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 65

HRC

Reaction score
I already posted recent pic earlier in the thread but came across this one from
1978 not log before we got married. Me with the ZZ Top shirt and my wife sitting on the arm of the couch.

4w22.jpg

Olds442

Reaction score
I already posted recent pic earlier in the thread but came across this one from
1978 not log before we got married. Me with the ZZ Top shirt and my wife sitting on the arm of the couch.

4w22.jpg

someone just emptied the ash tray.

awesome pic btw. :cheers:

Electroman67

Reaction score
That was f'n awesome!!!!:dude:

Thanks Paracelsian, gonna try to video her singing thru my PA one of these weekend nights....she really does have a good voice....she gets a little shy when it comes to beltin it out cause she's not used to it IMO, especially when she's got a mic in front of her. :h5:

Paracelsian

Reaction score
Thanks Paracelsian, gonna try to video her singing thru my PA one of these weekend nights....she really does have a good voice....she gets a little shy when it comes to beltin it out cause she's not used to it IMO, especially when she's got a mic in front of her. :h5:

Welcome, brother.
Yeah its hard to get past putting yourself out there, its hard enough for me with git let alone singing. Its such a personal thing, its your voice, your unique stamp.
She has nothing to fear though, great voice. Tell 'er to close her eyes and let it rip like she's in the shower and no one is listening! :dude:

Soul Tramp

Speaker Snob
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Since we're doing pictures from the 70's.............

Ah, to be young again!

attachment.php

Attachments

• Xanh.jpg
    Xanh.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 331

Phil47uk

Reaction score
high time this starts happening again? eh mate!
wish women would dress thiswise again.

All bloody trousers these days..:laugh2:

When I suggested something like this last time we went to the shops it didn't go down too well... 'Stupid man I'm 63 ' she laughed. :shock:...:laugh2:

Yeah and??? ....She's still got the height and figure that looks great in a charity shop dress.. :naughty:

Tavern%20Wench.jpg

lostpaul

Reaction score
that was mighty big of her. what did you give her? and has the little guy's dad come looking for him yet?:laugh2:

:shock:Was i supposed to give a gift in return? no wonder she's always mad at me. now it all makes sense:wow:

Matt_21

Reaction score
Out on the boat and on the couch.

Attachments

• mattlee.jpg
    mattlee.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 28
  • Leenme.jpg
    Leenme.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 41

Latest Threads