Your neighbor’s cock

Roxy13

Reaction score
I awoke at the buttcrack of dawn one summer morning when my neighbor's poultry cock was crowing under my bedroom window. Before I could even get out there another neighbor's German Shepherd came over and ripped it to shreds.

WaywerdSon

Reaction score
I dont pay no attention to my neighbors cock. I'm pretty sure mines bigger

BUQHX7lCQAAqoLK.jpg

truckermde

Reaction score
I'm all for being kind to animals, but people need to keep their livestock & pets safely & securely on their own fenced property.

I am not shy about it either. The people whose house was closest to the cluster of mailboxes at my last street had an obnoxious dog who would get out, and harass people and dogs walking by. I tolerated it when it was just me, as I am stupidly unafraid of dogs.

One time, when I had my elderly dog with me, he came out, and took a stab at my old girl. I punched that mutherfucker like he was a man, and I never saw him again.

I try to be a good neighbor, but it's hard when the other party won't do their part...

mgenet

Earth = Cheese Burger
Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm all for being kind to animals, but people need to keep Their livestock & pets safely & securely on their own fenced property.

I am not shy about it either. The people whose house was closest to the cluster of mailboxes at my last street had an obnoxious dog who would get out, and harass people and dogs walking by. I tolerated it when it was just me, as I am stupidly unafraid of dogs.

One time, when I had my elderly dog with me, he came out, and took a stab at my old girl. I punched that mutherfucker like he was a man, and I never saw him again.

I try to be a good neighbor, but it's hard when the other party won't do their part...
truckermde, you are now the Alpha dog after cold cocking that mutt.
:cool2:
Yeah, I worked in there. It was almost obvious...

SixAngryStrings

Señor Member
Reaction score
One of the best things I’ve heard in a while..

"Chickens die every day, people — at Church's, Popeyes, Kentucky Fried Chicken, really."

PSA; KFC has the tastiest and most reasonably priced chicken sandwich..

Fuck Popeyes!

mgenet

Earth = Cheese Burger
Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s The Backstage, where nothing is as it seems. And even if it is it’ll change into something else within three posts.
AND great medical or plumbing advice.
If yer lucky we'll talk about guitars or music or somethin' like that.
Mayb e cake...probably not...
:cool2:
whatever...

Latest Threads