Your guitar or stable of guitars (collections?):

Niloy63

Reaction score
Here's my very modest collection

And that's all you'll ever need. Great collection! Obviously your Gibby is awesome, and without a doubt your Martin kicks a**, but I wanna give some props to that Epi top! Beautiful, with the gold hardware! I think if you got some gold pole pieces on those pickups and gold pickup ring screws, it would complete that badass Red/Gold/Black theme! But then again, I don't know much! Awesome geetars, friend. :h5:

Benniator

Reaction score
And that's all you'll ever need. Great collection! Obviously your Gibby is awesome, and without a doubt your Martin kicks a**, but I wanna give some props to that Epi top! Beautiful, with the gold hardware! I think if you got some gold pole pieces on those pickups and gold pickup ring screws, it would complete that badass Red/Gold/Black theme! But then again, I don't know much! Awesome geetars, friend. :h5:
I appreciate it. I never thought about replacing the Epi's pickup ring screws. I might have to look into that.

And I love your Gibson Custom Flametop.

Last edited:

Niloy63

Reaction score
I appreciate it. I never thought about replacing the Epi's pickup ring screws. I might have to look into that.

And I love your Gibson Custom Flametop.
Thank you, good sir! We are certainly blessed to play these instruments.

I think those gold screws and gold pole pieces would make your fine Epi dressed up to the hilt. Kinda like putting on that gold watch, if you will, as you're heading out in a badass 3-piece suit driving a Ferrari!

Last edited:

Benniator

Reaction score
Hi, Benni,
what's this terrific looking Epi model called? which year? ...I want!!!
It's an upgraded 2007 Epi Custom Plus in Wine Red. It's a limited edition and sort of tough to find. I swapped out the pickups with SD JB/Jazz, installed Schaller straplocks, Grover locking tuners, TonePros locking bridge & tailpiece, got the frets leveled, and added a bone nut. Plays very nicely.

EDIT: Added a better pic.

Last edited:

Blues_Verne

Reaction score
It's an upgraded 2007 Epi Custom Plus in Wine Red. It's a limited edition and sort of tough to find. I swapped out the pickups with SD JB/Jazz, installed Schaller straplocks, Grover locking tuners, TonePros locking bridge & tailpiece, got the frets leveled, and added a bone nut. Plays very nicely.
Wow, what a beauty! Hell, now you induced GAS, mate :cheers:

Last edited:

Niloy63

Reaction score

EDIT: Added a better pic.

Absolutely stunning, my friend! Seriously blingy and classy at the same time, which is a difficult balance to pull off. Not gonna lie. I've been looking up flamed wine red topped LPs for the last couple minutes! I had force close the tab!!! hahaha. I often say GAS is a disease that ought to be better studied for the well being of future generations of guitarists!

tabano

Reaction score
honest question and no offence to anyone here but do you guys really get to play all your guitars?
I am mainly addressing to the ones with large collections,,

Last edited:

Niloy63

Reaction score
honest question and no offence to anyone here but do you guys really get to play all your guitars?
What would you consider a large collection?

tabano

Reaction score
What would you consider a large collection?
I get that different style of guitars will inspire you for different things, your les paul, strat,tele, semi, superstrat..I also get having a nylon string an acoustic a 12 strings, if you are a gigging musician having the back up for your main one and maybe for different tuning or if you are dealing with them I get that too but 25 or 30 and specially when they are mainly the same style..
that would be a large collection to me,

Last edited:

Niloy63

Reaction score
I also consider 25 or 30 a large collection. I figure that people should make what they can of their lives in order to satisfy their inner urges and desires so long as no one is getting hurt in the process, others or themselves (whether it be financially, mentally, physically, etc etc).

arcticsg

Reaction score
Yeah, I get to play all of them, some a lot more than others. ;)

Then there's the violins... j/k There's only 4 of those and a viola. :cool:

Petergrifindor

Reaction score
Yeah, I play all of them regularly. Or I used to, becasue last year I moved to another country, and for the moment my apartment is too small for all my collection, so here I "only" have 13 of my guitars and my bass.

And I miss A LOT the ones that I have left behind, and I play the hell out of them each time I return home for a weekend or in my holidays.