Your favorite "other" Gibson?

RicOkc

Reaction score
I don’t know, mine is a 2015, I assume you have the same year. They reissued it this year as well. Not sure how many.
I have a 2013 LP/SG. Sweetwater had an ad for them saying that it was a "Limited Edition", the guy I got it from said the Gibson Rep. told him there were 250 made.

I emailed Gibson and asked about the number produced and got the runaround never saying exactly how many were made.

Logan Tyler

Reaction score
I have a 2013 LP/SG. Sweetwater had an ad for them saying that it was a "Limited Edition", the guy I got it from said the Gibson Rep. told him there were 250 made.

I emailed Gibson and asked about the number produced and got the runaround never saying exactly how many were made.
Can I have it?

wmachine

Reaction score
That's a wicked beautiful guitar.
Thanks. It is like a piece of art, it looks that good. Hard to get good pics of it, but the red ones have deep subtle flames that look like glowing embers. This studio shot shows it better, but you still have to see one in person to get the full effect. When you open the case, it takes your breath away. Hard to impress me that way, but this one does it!

dro

Reaction score
Mine are pretty much all "Other Gibsons." Even my LP is an ES LP.

Nice 330. Mine is 2013 VOS. Most beautiful guitar I own.

My pair of 335's, Firebird, ES LP, and my SG's all get nearly equal love to the 330. :hippie:
Played one of these in the late 70's in my first real band.

Breezin

Reaction score
I think this qualifies as "other"

ES Les Paul Standard (no f hole version)

I never thought something would come along that I would like better than my 335 Ive had for 30+ years, but this one did just that.

I think this one is kind of rare.

Last edited:

Latest Threads