Your favorite "other" Gibson?

leofender55

Reaction score
I've been a fanatic Les Paul guy for over 40 years, and have owned my share. Currently have 4 LP's all real nice instruments. Like a lot of us older dudes, I've also been fortunate to own some nice guitars from other makers, mostly Fender and Gretsch. I was recently looking for my next purchase when a friend mentioned getting an ES-330, since I always dug the sound of P-90's. I ended up with this 330 from the Memphis Custom Shop, a '61 VOS Reissue. A wonderfully crafted guitar. I let my buddy test it out and he begs
IMG_2354.JPG
me to bring it to his gigs so he can play it live!

mdubya

Reaction score
Mine are pretty much all "Other Gibsons." Even my LP is an ES LP.

Nice 330. Mine is 2013 VOS. Most beautiful guitar I own.

My pair of 335's, Firebird, ES LP, and my SG's all get nearly equal love to the 330. :hippie:

drmmrr55

Reaction score
My "other Gibson" would be my '16 Firebird V "T", it doesn't see that much play, as it plays way different than any other guitar I've ever owned, but at the same time, I think it's the most beautiful instrument I have.
IMG_0217 (2).JPG

nitrodave08

Reaction score
Originally for my wife who said she wanted to learn, but never did. Too many other hobbies. Now it will be my grandson's first real guitar after the mini strat. '06 SG Special, threw on new knobs and changed everything to nickle along with covering the naked p/us