Your Effects Pedalboard !!! Pics !!!

mmcquain

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Here's the setup I use when playing at church. I'm usually playing either a Les Paul or CS-356
into this board and then into my Peavey ValveKing 112, which is mic'd with a SM57 and run into
the FOH/monitors.

PedalBoard_Medium.jpg

FYI - I'm still working on my "studio" pedalboard, which is bigger and has all of the above plus
a few more things on true-bypass switchers, etc. It gives me a wide range of sounds with
different overdrives, multiple delays, etc. I'll post that pic in a future update.

BCRGreg

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I thought you use an old Bassman ??

My main gigging amp is a Tech21 Trademark 60. It gives me a ton of tones, and I run direct with it and get a fantastic sound through the PA. When I played with Rhino Bucket, we just unplugged the drummer's vocal mike and ran it into the amp's direct out....

YouTube - Rhino Bucket with Uncle Greg sitting in

The soundman was freaking afterwards, he loved the tone!

I use the Bassman in the studio, or occasionally for blasting with buds, but would never risk using it as a constant gigging amp.

Cantu

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
My main gigging amp is a Tech21 Trademark 60. It gives me a ton of tones, and I run direct with it and get a fantastic sound through the PA. When I played with Rhino Bucket, we just unplugged the drummer's vocal mike and ran it into the amp's direct out....

I use the Bassman in the studio, or occasionally for blasting with buds, but would never risk using it as a constant gigging amp.

Sounds good, I Like!!!!
Looked like you were having some fun?:applause::applause:

BCRGreg

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
A little.... LOL

Georg was almost a half step flat when I got up there, so I had to tune down to him whilst playing. AND, I didn't take the solo! Oh, well....

BOBBO

Banned
Reaction score

Cool Jam ... !!! Looked like a fun night !! Here's my fave Rhino Bucket tune ...

YouTube - Rhino Bucket "Hey There" Video

YouTube - Rhino Bucket "Hey There" Video

mmcquain

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I'm a 1-Spot user and love 'em... very quiet and they can handle LOTS of pedals.

b-squared

Banned
Reaction score
The roto is awesome. I have a 70's Fender Vibratone, but it's a bit heavy, plus you need an amp to drive it.

It nails that; a nice Chorale effect, and nails the "Cold Shot" vibe on the fast speed. Cool effect.

BB

ZoomZilla

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
This is my favorite pedal board
pwg.jpg

Hey, that looks just like mine, except I just added an ISP decimator. My one pedal looks killer!!!! No effects for me yet. I need to figure out a way to sneak them into the house. There is hope though. My wife was harassing the crap out of me about my gear. I told her I NEEDED the noise gate. Well once I plugged it in and showed her what it did, she understood. I have a feeling I am going to NEED a lot more pedals!!!!!!

PraXis

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I'm a 1-Spot user and love 'em... very quiet and they can handle LOTS of pedals.

I hated mine until I remembered to use my ground/lift on the amp. The voodoo pedal power plus 2 is the best, but it's pricy.

Cantu

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Yeah.... I love the George L's !! Very easy to make cords just the length you need !! :thumb:

I like George L's too. Bill Lawrence makes some similar and a bit cheaper in price.
Bill's are really good also!

NewtoyLPVM

Reaction score
Here's the setup I use when playing at church. I'm usually playing either a Les Paul or CS-356
into this board and then into my Peavey ValveKing 112, which is mic'd with a SM57 and run into
the FOH/monitors.

PedalBoard_Medium.jpg

FYI - I'm still working on my "studio" pedalboard, which is bigger and has all of the above plus
a few more things on true-bypass switchers, etc. It gives me a wide range of sounds with
different overdrives, multiple delays, etc. I'll post that pic in a future update.
What kind of songs do you play at your church? :shock:

Latest Threads