Your Effects Pedalboard !!! Pics !!!

PraXis

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna build a board, but here's my question.. is it better to have it flat or with a slight incline? The reason I ask is because I see lots of flat boards with the 1" raises (I guess from the case), and I think I would have trouble trying to select the proper effect because I'd be worrying about messing up the board itself.

coldsteal2

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I need to get a bunch of stomp boxes for my 401
since the loop sucks

BOBBO

Banned
Reaction score
Here is my Trailer Trash 18 x 16 Board (I just swapped out the KopyKat delay for a Replica).

I also on occasion swap out the Landgraff OD for a ZenDrive

I run it through a Carr Vincent -- waiting on my Pure 64 Nitro

You must also be a TGP'er , LVC !!! Actually i think i remember you from over there !!

Volusia

Reaction score
I am just getting started. I have no boutique peds, just run of the mill, budget ones. My plan is for a 2 tier board. The top half will house the Line 6 POD run through a Marshall MG250DFX and the bottom will have the individual peds run through a JC-77.

I still need a A/B switch, chorus and delay. As a treat to myself I would like to eventually grab a Dunlop Uni-Vibe. If I can get one I will forgo the chorus ped.

BCRGreg

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Greg ... What does the .. What the Hell button do ?? Any pics of pedalboards of the stars Greg ?
It triggers my delay in the amp's efx loop. Every time someone plays through my rig, they hit that button and then say "What the hell?????"

So I labeled it that way.

lifele55

Reaction score

Nothing fancy, straight forward. I actually replaced the chorus with the LPB-1 and just leave that thing on since I love the bity grity boost it gives.

BOBBO

Banned
Reaction score
It triggers my delay in the amp's efx loop. Every time someone plays through my rig, they hit that button and then say "What the hell?????"

So I labeled it that way.
I thought you use an old Bassman ??

coldsteal2

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I am just getting started. I have no boutique peds, just run of the mill, budget ones. My plan is for a 2 tier board. The top half will house the Line 6 POD run through a Marshall MG250DFX and the bottom will have the individual peds run through a JC-77.

I still need a A/B switch, chorus and delay. As a treat to myself I would like to eventually grab a Dunlop Uni-Vibe. If I can get one I will forgo the chorus ped.

I like some of the choises you have there, i have the Govnr i am also thinking
about getting the Marshall Echo, i have been reading great reviews
on it for its price

BOBBO

Banned
Reaction score
Revision....though I think the Klon is coming back off.
I just don't use it as much.

Pedalboard Junction A- Boss Tuner
Pedalboard Junction B -> Orbiter Modded Wah -> Orbiter Foot Faze -> Greer Relic Drive Proto - > Klon - > Greer Relic Drive Production (but custom color. BIG difference in the 2) -> Boss DD6
Did you ever pull the KLON ? Big Mike .. I ended up booting my COT50 ! Now my KLON is my only dirt besides my JCM800

Volusia

Reaction score
I like some of the choises you have there, i have the Govnr i am also thinking
about getting the Marshall Echo, i have been reading great reviews
on it for its price

Thanks, I picked up the GV-2 actually because you had recommened it on MLP a while back. I really like the tones I can pull from it especially when being pushed by the TS9. I think I may forgo the AC-3 in favor of a single coil pup for my acoutic guitar. I still need an A/B switch, delay and chorus. I also have my eyes on the Uni-Vibe which may take the place of the chorus. What's your experience with chorus?

BOBBO

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks, I picked up the GV-2 actually because you had recommened it on MLP a while back. I really like the tones I can pull from it especially when being pushed by the TS9. I think I may forgo the AC-3 in favor of a single coil pup for my acoutic guitar. I still need an A/B switch, delay and chorus. I also have my eyes on the Uni-Vibe which may take the place of the chorus. What's your experience with chorus?
Any clips of the pedal in action ?

decoy205

Reaction score
Nice Lead work and tone Big Mike!

What do you guys think is the best way to power your boards???

I'm trying to figure out the cleanest way to power my gear for when i get my board situated...

This is what I want to run...

How would you power this?

BOBBO

Banned
Reaction score
Nice Lead work and tone Big Mike!

What do you guys think is the best way to power your boards???

I'm trying to figure out the cleanest way to power my gear for when i get my board situated...

This is what I want to run...

How would you power this?
Voodoo labs .. Power pedal 2 !!!

decoy205

Reaction score
that's the one i was looking at. I see a lot of boards on here that don't appear to have the power supply on the board itself. Are they running through the board itself, or running it from another source via a power cable?

I think the voodoo is the one i want to get. There's a lot of power bricks our there right now that one seems to be solid.

Latest Threads