Your Effects Pedalboard !!! Pics !!!

EpiLP1985

They call me Derek.
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
G.A.S. got the better of me this month. Here’s the pedal board Mk. II:

E5472E2D-469A-4B54-AF80-E270A9810C6F.jpeg

I foolishly built this board and painted and sealed it prior to really having a handle on how everything would be laid out. I have a better configuration in mind and plan to build another one this weekend hopefully.

What you don’t see here are the projects I have to solder and box up. After breadboarding many circuits for the last year, collecting transistors for the last two years, and building of few circuits for others, I have 6 projects of my own in the hopper for full buildout:

Germanium Mk. II Tonebender (General Electric 2N169s and my own custom PCB)
Violet Ram’s Head Big Muff (Medium Gain Matched Set of Amperex A115s on Pedal PCB Muffin)
Germanium Fuzz Face (General Electric 2N169s and my own custom PCB)
Silicon Fuzz Face (Amperex A115 and A104 in the classic BC108/9 style and my own custom PCB)
Aion Fx Ares (Clinch Fx EP Pre used as preamp for the El Capistan)
Wah Retrofit (Sabbadius Halo, Chase Tone pot, Trop Fish caps, lower gain transistors on Pedal PCB Tearjerker)

Meatwad

Reaction score
I put together a little Nano board a while back for doing acoustic stuff and open mics, but then my band project started requiring more stuff to cover the sounds I needed, so.......

I've still got room for a fuzz and a phaser, but a new power supply under the hood will be next.

Can ya tell that I'm a Boss fan?

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Reaction score
That Camoflange is a very nice flanger ... ;)
It's a new addition and already it is probably my favourite pedal on the board... paired with the Mini Vent II the sound is just amazing

What I was surprised at was with the HeadRush flanger I have dialed in. When I alternate between that and the CamoFlange they're actually very similar sounding (this was after setting up the CamoFlange to my liking). There's a lot of tweaking you can do using the HeadRush, but the CamoFlange has a number of cool variability option such as the treble roll-off and the blend knob. Looking forward to having a good play around wit hit when I get a spare hour or two

EpiLP1985

They call me Derek.
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Revised board. I've got 6 builds in the hopper right now:

Germanium Tonebender MK II/Supafuzz (General Electric 2N169 transistors)
Germanium Fuzz Face (General Electric 2N169 transistors)
Silicon Fuzz Face (Amperex A115/A104 transistors)
Pedal PCB Electrovibe (May replace my EHX Good Vibes and Expression Pedal)
Pedal PCB Paragon Mini (125B size KoT)
Pedal PCB Kliche Mini (125B size Klon)

TXOldRedRocker

A Variant Of Unknown Origin
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
My two studio boards, and my fly/jam board. The studio boards are both wet/wet and wet/dry stereo capable boards, and are currently being used in stereo. The fly board is used with a Fender amp with built in Reverb and Tremolo. Currently, my would be gig board is not functional, as I am not doing any of that.
StudioBoardOne.jpg
StudioBoardTwo.jpg
FlyBoard.jpg

Latest Threads