Your Effects Pedalboard !!! Pics !!!

northernguitarguy

SWeAT hOg
Reaction score
Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes! On is an EHX Micro Q-Tron! I had the cumbersome Mini version and have missed it ever since. I got my quack back! Off is the Friedman BE-OD and Joyo Wow Wah.

I took everything apart today. That includes the pedal switcher, where number three had a sticky switch. I cleaned the contacts and it works like a charm.

New pedal is a clone of an EQD Acapulco Gold, beside the Bad Monkey. I called it 'DOOM' and it's an apt descriptor of the sound coming out. The sideways pedals are from l-r; BYOC Tremolo (purple), BuGGFX Raincoat Fuzz (black) and BYOC 'Leeds' Superfuzz (aluminum). The mini aluminum is a StripFX Rangemaster clone.

EpiLP1985

They call me Derek.
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score

Two boards were too much

Hoping one-and-a-third is just right

Waiting on a Benson Fuzz and Boss tb-2w to replace the Crimson and Bender...
What are the green pedals between your fuzzes?

EpiLP1985

They call me Derek.
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m in transition right now. I have some of my fuzz circuits coming off the breadboard and getting boxed up, including my Tonebender, Germanium FF, Silicon FF and Ram’s Head BMP. I’m also about to retrofit the PedalPCB Tearjerker into my Wah shell, build the Aion FX Ares and purchase a Strymon Timeline.

Big things to come but here it is as it stands right now:

B5F76928-6B7B-4EB4-9DAF-B4A61F9B5EED.jpeg

EpiLP1985

They call me Derek.
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got the new physical pedalboard unit built yesterday and painted it black and poly’d it. I went big so I wouldn’t have to expand again. I’ve got 4 fuzzes in the hopper that just need to be wired up and test. I’ve been breadboarding these designs and taking notes and I have all the components prepped. Also, I need to make a few mods to the Surf Trem (adjust the voltage divider down for unity gain) and Drip (adjust voltage divider up for unity gain).

Also, I grabbed a pancake TRS cable for the Good Vibes and the EHX Expression Pedal so I can tighten things up a bit.

Just need to send off the board designs to JLCPCB. Not shown here but on the way/not built yet are:

Strymon Timeline
Aion FX Ares (Clinch EP Pre - for goosing the Timeline)
VanderScott Bender (MK II/Supa)
VanderScott Fuzz Face (Silicon)
VanderScott Fuzz Face (Germanium)
Pedal PCB Muffin (BMP - Violet Ram’s Head)

New patch cables came in today and I was able to mount the surge protector and power supply and get it set up. I’ll be grabbing another power brick as well:

8A03E9E6-8A7F-4E9B-8C77-60C11DDD9810.jpeg

Kezia

Reaction score
The state of my pedalboard back in early March, been using mostly the same setup since 2013. Messy, unorganized, and was a huge paid to lug around in the SKB case. Was very prone to failures too, I’d have to troubleshoot mid-song quite often.

my current setup, much better! Just recently installed a 1Spot CS12 power supply and it’s made a huge difference

1neeto

Reaction score
The state of my pedalboard back in early March, been using mostly the same setup since 2013. Messy, unorganized, and was a huge paid to lug around in the SKB case. Was very prone to failures too, I’d have to troubleshoot mid-song quite often.

my current setup, much better! Just recently installed a 1Spot CS12 power supply and it’s made a huge difference

Looking great! How do you like the Oceans 12? I bought one and returned it a week later because it was doing this weird feedback that would get louder and louder as it cycled. Only way to make it go away was by bypassing. It would also choke the distorted tone way too much. Got me a EQD Dispatch Master in its place and couldn’t be happier.

speyfly

Reaction score
Replaced the Donners with a Zuul - much better noise gate...
I've been wanting a micro noise gate, don't have room for a larger pedal and I would prefer not to get a larger board. The quality (subjective) micro noise gates are expensive, how did you like the Donner?
Thx,

Edit: beat me to it!

EpiLP1985

They call me Derek.
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Actually, considering how cheap they are, they were fine.

However, I suspect the Zuul was made by alien technology...
I meant the fuzzes. They were so noisy you need gates for them?

X–Ray

Cowbell by Misadventure
Reaction score
I meant the fuzzes. They were so noisy you need gates for them?
Haha, I guess my brain is also fuzzy after tonight's practice.

The JHS fuzzs sounded good but a bit unwieldy regarding noise.

The Twin Bender didn't need one, just added it for the symmetry (and had an extra Donner).

Microdot

Reaction score
Use to run a large board with 20+ pedals. Scaled back and couldn't be happier.:cool2:

Budda BudWah>
TC Electronic Polytune 2 Mini>
Keeley C4 4-Knob Compressor>
Boss SD-1 Super Overdrive>
Bogner Ecstasy Blue Mini Overdrive>
Fulton-Webb Textosterone>
TC Electronic Spark Mini Booster>
Strymon Lex Rotary>
MXR M290 Mini Phase 95>
Voodoo Lab Micro Vibe>
MXR Carbon Copy>
Strymon Flint Tremolo and Reverb