Your Effects Pedalboard !!! Pics !!!

Big John

Don't mess with the cat
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Just slapped this together this morning to speed up the set-up/tear-down times for a recent blues band project. RMC-1 wah, a friend's Leslie chorus prototype, tuner, and the amp's ftsw. Simple and stupid. I just keep re-using the same deck over and over because it fits a gutted Sampsonite briefcase shell I found at a garage sale for 50¢.

northernguitarguy

SWeAT hOg
Reaction score
I was about to get that MXR Reverb pedal but I then decided to spend some more money and got the Immerse
View attachment 535166
Hey brother! I was looking at one of those, too. However, once I saw the Andy Martin demo, I realized the MXR is the reverb pedal made for me. The 3 knob control is perfect for me and my option paralysis. The sounds I can dial in quickly are just plain gorgeous.

northernguitarguy

SWeAT hOg
Reaction score
Joyo Compressor bumped and a TC Electronic HyperGravity pedal takes its place. Still getting into using a compressor pedal and this one is on another level. Turning it off just makes me want to turn it back on. Put the Joyo Wow Wah back on for funk grooves.
82EBAED2-338B-4EA7-9C78-338F7F3E2E93.jpeg

Les Paulverizer

Reaction score
I have a “big” pedalboard which I have to bring to specific jobs, which is cool...however this’s by far my favourite: lean, mean & liberating, it literally serves all my needs; it starts with a TC Electronics Bona Fide which basically just converts the signal from high to low impedance so that the sound is not affected by the length of the cables, and it ends with a Carl Martin Power Supply so for all intents and purposes the real "effects" are an early 80s Ibanez CS9 Chorus and an Xotic SL Drive, the latter being a pedal I think any discerning guitarist should own...really...
More often than not I don't even bring the Wah Wah, a late 60s Vox which I had overhauled and modified by Roger Meyer, which then reduces it to just 2 pedals, a Chorus & an Overdrive, and frankly that’s all I really need... From Joe Pass to Joe Perry, through Jimi, Jimmy, Jeff & Eddie, it does it all, sounds awesome and it inspires me, all of which puts a smile on my face!
IMG_0775.jpeg

tolm

Bigsby Junkie
Reaction score
I may have got a bit carried away recently but with my band finally back in the rehearsal room the Quest For Tone (TM) and renewed!!

Victory Sheriff valve pre-amp is running perfectly from two 12v outputs on my Zuma and I picked up one of the Walrus Audio Warhorn/Ages Pedal Movie specials to goose it with when I need a little more. Latest edition was an EQD Plumes, which I’m using as a clean boost after the drives. Works like a charm!

Actually, the latest edition was really the Fender Twin Tone Master I picked up today but that’s a whole other story ...

frown

Reaction score
Not me. Hey, how do you like the MXR Reverb? I freaking love mine...the PAD setting is pretty heavenly.
I like it a lot, as well as sounding good it’s easy to use - 3 knobs? That’ll do me!

I also have the EXP connection set up - to be switchable between the El Cap / Flint, via a DIY switcher under the board. It connects to a jack on side of the board for expression pedal so I can add some swells / intensity to a chosen device as needed.

NotScott

Reaction score
This is my latest setup. I am not a pedal guy and would prefer a gig where I can just plug into a great amp and do my thing without trying to imitate Fred Astaire but, my current gigs require more versatility.

The Lehle volume pedal is practically a necessity. I use that and my guitar volumes to alter drive levels throughout any show. With my Komet, Wreck or vintage amps, I can setup a lead drive level and vary the dirt down to clean this way.

The Mission pedal was originally used with my Kemper but, I modified it to work with both Kemper and Helix products. With the HX, I use it as a wah.

The switcher on the bottom left is the channel switcher for my Carol-Ann when that comes out to a gig but lately, the Komet 60 has been my go to amp.

The Shure GLX-D wireless unit has been flawless. I run three transmitters on three different guitars that allows me to make quick, silent guitar changes during any show. The other guitarist in my primary band also uses one with two transmitters and we have never had any interference or dropouts.

The main processing is the HX Effects unit. It is compact, easy to program via the app or the unit display and it sounds good. I have dedicated programs for all of my amps and gigs. Typically I run it into the front end of my non-master amps and use it as a channel switcher with some reverb, delay and a handy lead boost. For my channel switchers, I use it strictly for time-based fx and place it in the loop. I haven't had much luck eliminating ground loops using a 4-wire setup without adding transformers but, that is an expense and added gear that I have no desire to pile on my board.

Simple, effective, reliable and sounds good, that works for me.

Side Burns

#==€@)
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
C161945A-1ECB-43E3-9F4E-596417651227.jpeg

Bought the stomp plates for my wah and vol pedals which got me room to put my delay and the tap tempo on the bottom row.

Latest Threads