Your Effects Pedalboard !!! Pics !!!

Roman4405

Reaction score
So after being “done” I had a few changes. Sold the Wave Cannon, it was awesome but I never used it. Also traded the Dyna Red Distortion for the Box of Rock. The Dyna Red is awesome but I can get pretty much the same tone with the BoR plus the Boost on the BoR is now at the end of my gain pedals with the EP booster at the front.
I really like having a boost at either end, one to add some dirt and one to just make things louder. I’m going to add a Muff style fuzz again. I love the Sun Face and it sounds amazing, but it doesn’t give me the Muff sounds that I love.
BE3DE99C-3E9E-40D4-836B-9C4715A8825A.jpeg

Noodles93

Reaction score
BEAD0307-02FD-4650-AB8B-55894202A24A.jpeg

New board just swapped out a RYRA Klon for the Treble boost, strangely preferred the fuzz into the treble booster. Nice and simple, wah, fuzz, boost, delay and tuner. Should be staying this way for a while........

BrianM

Reaction score
I got bored today so I threw the Deluxe Bass Big Muff that my son had lying around in my board. It actually sounds pretty awesome, it’ll do for now.
View attachment 488312
I also put myself in the wait list for a King of Tone, so NPD in 2023ish.
I originally joined the KoT wait list back in 2013, and the following year I was invited to place my order, but then at that moment I wasn't able to afford it. Basically forgot all about it until back in May of this year, I hitup Mike and asked if I can still get that pedal...6 years later? Of course, he put me back on top of the list and I received my pedal a few weeks later. I would suggest to anyone if you think you might ever be interested in a KoT someday, don't wait to sign up.

Roman4405

Reaction score
My latest attempt at a pedal easel for playing sitting down. It's made out of Gatorboard (super strong light weight foam board.)
and yes, I have the construction and photography skills of a 4-year old.:laugh2:

How do you like that sovtek deluxe big muff? I have a bass deluxe big muff on my board now but want to replace it with one of those.

northernguitarguy

SWeAT hOg
Reaction score
On: Dallas Rangemaster clone on ch. 2 and bumps Bad Monkey to ch. 5. After one week with a treble booster, I’m dumbfounded that I haven’t tried one sooner. Shaves the woof off of my amp distortion, makes the tones crispy-crunch. Feeds the Monkey to push it all a step further. In front of my BuGG Raincoat Fuzz and Amptweaker Tight Metal Jr., it’s like having two new wicked distortion effects. One pedal has offered so much!

2701AF4A-2909-412F-BEE1-0F25F0006532.jpeg

Reaction score
How do you like that sovtek deluxe big muff? I have a bass deluxe big muff on my board now but want to replace it with one of those.
I really like it. The adjustable mids control makes it very versatile.

Freddy G

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
My latest attempt at a pedal easel for playing sitting down. It's made out of Gatorboard (super strong light weight foam board.)
and yes, I have the construction and photography skills of a 4-year old.:laugh2:

2 BigSky pedals? Hardcore man! Thinking about pulling the trigger on a mobius...do you recommend?

Mockbel

Reaction score
Well I have just simplified my pedalboard to some extent... removed the Line Selector and one of the drives.. The AMT R2 is actually doing everything to me starting from bright clean tone to massive heavy distortion.. I returned the small black volume box as well to act as a master volume..
596DC4FB-29E4-49A0-850E-C0D26611AA30.jpeg

Latest Threads