Your Effects Pedalboard !!! Pics !!!

bungle

Reaction score
I hear ya.:facepalm::rofl::naughty: I'm currently working on board #2 myself. A mini board I can take when I travel for work instead of a bag of pedals & cords. Stay tuned it going be pretty cool.

northernguitarguy

SWeAT hOg
Reaction score
I hear ya.:facepalm::rofl::naughty: I'm currently working on board #2 myself. A mini board I can take when I travel for work instead of a bag of pedals & cords. Stay tuned it going be pretty cool.
Have you got all you want? What pedals will it have and what are you still looking for?

northernguitarguy

SWeAT hOg
Reaction score
Pedals are all assembled pretty much. Power supply should be here mid week. MXR this time. Going to build the board this weekend DIY.
Looks like the world is shutting down for a bit...perfect time to tinker. I hope it sounds great, looking forward to seeing the final assembly.

bungle

Reaction score
This is mainly going to be a hotel rig so the trusty HT1-R is what I use. I can get a decent clean tone on the edge of breakup then go from there.

bungle

Reaction score
Got it all hooked up! Killer mixture of tonez’s here.:thumb: I still want a chorus of some sort for the empty slot. This mini Ibanez delay is pretty sweet, I’ll most likely get the chorus from that line. Here it is hanging with it’s big brother.:dude:
1A0BCC78-6DDF-4AF3-B28D-50F54189B9EA.jpeg
94885E88-C2F4-46B8-8CCE-1829B5ECF740.jpeg

Travel board ready but laid off indefinitely.... Be safe out there people!

Mockbel

Reaction score
I went crazy buying distortion pedals this year.....lots of stuff to play with sitting at home. My favorites are the Heavy, Bastard, and Dracarys.

How do like the Dracarys? I was about to get one but then landed on a couple of AMT pedals (R2 and B1) which are preamp pedals more than a distortion pedal

Have you tested the Dracarys as a preamp before (directly to power amp)?

Reaction score
How do like the Dracarys? I was about to get one but then landed on a couple of AMT pedals (R2 and B1) which are preamp pedals more than a distortion pedal

Have you tested the Dracarys as a preamp before (directly to power amp)?
I really like the Dracarys...I can get a great smooth high gain tone from it. Also I like distortion pedals with a lot of bass, and the Dracarys has that. The 3-band EQ and the tight/open switch work really well. I haven't tried as a preamp.

Tweaker

Reaction score
The latest pedal layout:

Made the board a little too short and couldn't fit everything I wanted on there. Realistically, I could pull a couple units off, but I like having so many options available!

I suppose I'll just have to make a wider board...if anyone is interested in buying this one feel free to message me :laugh2:

Grenville

Reaction score
Tweaker, I think those pedals would all fit nicely if you used low profile patch cables like the EBS Golf flat patch cables. Warwick and Ernie Ball make something similar.

I notice you're using unshielded wire for a couple of your patch cables here - fine for speaker leads, but not a good idea for pedal patches.

Tweaker

Reaction score
Under normal circumstances I completely agree. But since using the unshielded wires, my setup has been the quietest it’s ever been. And the lights in my house usually cause some kind of him through the amp. I don’t get it but I’m not complaining.

I did have a noisy amp issue a couple days ago but the pedalboard was not the problem, since I still had noise without the board connected.

Latest Threads