Your Effects Pedalboard !!! Pics !!!

hecube

Reaction score
Acoustic pedalboard, currently in transit:

This new pedalboard is a twin to my small jam board I posted earlier in the thread. It has the same color and dimensions. Main difference is the platform, led color, and internal power wiring.

The platform will house a compressor and parametric EQ. The "main floor" will house a LR Baggs venue, a chorus and Fishman reverb.
Here it is, all assembled and wired:

northernguitarguy

SWeAT hOg
Reaction score
For posterity. Moved the reverb and Soul Food to the frontline. SF is there as a clean boost (patched into the OD channel, it pushes the Bad Monkey nicely). Had space to squeeze the reverb pedal in; it's the most used pedal in my FX loop, so now I have front row access. And finally, the pièce de résistance, my new to me Friedman BE-OD. This has really changed the way I look at distortion pedals. I never thought it possible to get great tube crunch sound from diodes, but this one nails it and makes me really happy.

Alligatorbling

หัวเราะดังลั่น
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
i dont have a board, they are just sitting on the floor, but this is my current setup. im gonna build a board next weekend.

USMC 0369

Reaction score
Latest update.. this empty space beside the wah pedal is for a tube screamer which I haven’t purchased yet :D
View attachment 364619
How do you like the drop tune? I’ve been using a friends whammy from detuning and it seems good to about a half a tone - to a full tone, after that it starts to sound very processed.

Mockbel

Reaction score
How do you like the drop tune? I’ve been using a friends whammy from detuning and it seems good to about a half a tone - to a full tone, after that it starts to sound very processed.
I hear same complaint alot but for me I use it just to drop half step and very rarely a full step so it sounds very natural.. I tried the full octave and it was acceptable to me too (sounding like a bass)

efstop

Gold Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
There's plenty of room on that board for a second row of regular sized pedals.

This reminded me that I have a 33"x6"x1/4" hunk of aluminum plate that would make a right "blingy" pedal board :D with some clear acrylic feet. I'd likely cut it in two and tier them as an 18" and a 15" but I haven't figured out yet how to do that.

For now I'll stick with my solid acrylic "invisible" board.