Your Effects Pedalboard !!! Pics !!!

WhiteEpiLP

Reaction score
If you have many pedals you should buy one... I have very few pedals and I still consider buying one !
Current board has 11 pedals, so it definitely warrents a swithing system of some kinda. I dont gig thou so its not really a necessity. But then again niether is everything about a pedalboard :laugh2:

Mockbel

Reaction score
Current board has 11 pedals, so it definitely warrents a swithing system of some kinda. I dont gig thou so its not really a necessity. But then again niether is everything about a pedalboard :laugh2:
I don't gig too... but sure you know that feeling when you play "alone" in bedroom but still want to emulate that you are on stage.. playing hard.. acting as if audience are watching.. and for sure switching your tone fast... It may look kinda crazy but I do that sometimes.. I even sometimes wave to those non existing audience :laugh2:

WhiteEpiLP

Reaction score
www.loop-master.com
For a simple loop strip, this guy’s work is excellent.
Loop master are great and is on my short list. But im thinking of some midi control aswell, so far a disaster area dpc 5 is at the top of my short list. It does both midi and standard switching in a very compact unit and can be had with an expression wheel which is a nice option.

Mockbel

Reaction score
I couldn't imagine that in few months it will go from a wah & delay only to this !
I have just added the Polytune yesterday !!

PB 28022018.jpg

Update:
I reorganized pedals to accommodate the need for switching to LEAD channel and turning on the ISP almost at same time... they had to be side by side :thumb:
PB 06032018.jpg

Last edited:

WhiteEpiLP

Reaction score
I couldn't imagine that in few months will go in few months from a wah & delay only to this !
I have just added the Polytune yesterday !!
Oh WE could imagine.
Infact WE all knew it would lead to this.
It never ends, everytime you say "its perfect" bam new must have comes out.

Mockbel

Reaction score
Oh WE could imagine.
Infact WE all knew it would lead to this.
It never ends, everytime you say "its perfect" bam new must have comes out.
:laugh2:
But i am afraid i started to run out of space !

Mockbel

Reaction score
Loop master are great and is on my short list. But im thinking of some midi control aswell, so far a disaster area dpc 5 is at the top of my short list. It does both midi and standard switching in a very compact unit and can be had with an expression wheel which is a nice option.
My amp footswitch is MIDI controlled... started to GAS for a switcher with MIDI too... I believe this will be the only solution to switch to amp's LEAD channel and turn on the noise gate with one push, right?

Side Burns

Reaction score
Is it just me or are a couple of those pedals upside down??? And if they are, why??
Theres a few reasons why they are upside down. The EQ’s jacks are easier to hook up & i leave it on anyway. The other reason is because i find it easier to hit the pedal at a gig. I just come down on the top of the OCD instead of hunting for a button in the middle of the board.

j5jarod777

Reaction score
Theres a few reasons why they are upside down. The EQ’s jacks are easier to hook up & i leave it on anyway. The other reason is because i find it easier to hit the pedal at a gig. I just come down on the top of the OCD instead of hunting for a button in the middle of the board.
Makes sense

garybaldy

Reaction score
That's why I went the tiered route:
pedalboard2.JPG

My Les Paul Classifieds