Your Effects Pedalboard !!! Pics !!!

badhabit

Reaction score
What's the gold pedal in front ?
T Jauernig Luxury Drive. Its a clean boost. Sounds awesome, wouldn't play without it, even clean. Sounds like you have taken a blanket off your amp when you turn it on.

rockinlespaul

Oxblood Addict
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Yikes! Pedals abound!

I rarely use pedals but I do have a Visual Sound J&H that I use on occassion, a TS 808 reissue, and a Tone X that was modded to use in a stomp box instead of in the guitar.

lifele55

Reaction score
Good to see its not all boutique pedals on this forum, good mix of both.

Nice boards too mmcquain/badhabit :thumb:

BOBBO

Banned
Reaction score
How about pics of Rock Star pedal setup's ??

tarddoggy

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I was afraid to get that version of the COT50 it didn't look sturdy !
ya know.its really light,but,tough....I like to play out in my barefeet or moccasins(like to feel music through the floor,in case I cant hear over the noise,I can "feel" where the song is:naughty:)so I dont worry too much about it:rofl::hippie:works and thats all I care about.Sean told me he did'em up this way for Michael Katon.

Big Mike

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Revision....though I think the Klon is coming back off.
I just don't use it as much.

Pedalboard Junction A- Boss Tuner
Pedalboard Junction B -> Orbiter Modded Wah -> Orbiter Foot Faze -> Greer Relic Drive Proto - > Klon - > Greer Relic Drive Production (but custom color. BIG difference in the 2) -> Boss DD6

LVC

Reaction score
Here is my Trailer Trash 18 x 16 Board (I just swapped out the KopyKat delay for a Replica).

I also on occasion swap out the Landgraff OD for a ZenDrive

I run it through a Carr Vincent -- waiting on my Pure 64 Nitro

BOBBO

Banned
Reaction score
Here is my Trailer Trash 18 x 16 Board (I just swapped out the KopyKat delay for a Replica).

I also on occasion swap out the Landgraff OD for a ZenDrive

I run it through a Carr Vincent -- waiting on my Pure 64 Nitro

Hey LVC Welcome to the forum !... Nice board ! Gotta love the gold horsie Klon !! We are having a forum Jam on Dec 1st in NJ any chance you can come ? click the link below for details or Email me at [email protected] .. I see your in NJ !!

http://www.mylespaul.com/forums/backstage/2241-mlp-jersey-jam-2007-3-4-a.html

LVC

Reaction score
Hey LVC Welcome to the forum !... Nice board ! Gotta love the gold horsie Klon !! We are having a forum Jam on Dec 1st in NJ any chance you can come ? click the link below for details or Email me at [email protected] .. I see your in NJ !!

http://www.mylespaul.com/forums/backstage/2241-mlp-jersey-jam-2007-3-4-a.html
The Gold Horsie rules!!!!!

Will try my best to make it -- sounds like it will be a blast. I am about 1 hour away so it is within striking distance.

guitfiddle

Reaction score
Here's mine...I'm trying to get a guy to sell me a Tube Works Blue Tube pedal, and then I'll take the Austin Gold OD...nice pedal, btw...off and replace it.

Latest Threads