You can Call me FUZZGOD....or Ray

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Love the tag.....right on. Same ol same.....how correct. More great posts. How do I do it? Pure talent. 8 hours of sleep,no agitation. I'm set to spread love and ART. Now nothing can stop me. I wish I could give away some of my talent,too much for one body. Luckily , I have a system now. Partitions and baffles. Much like a levee.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPlvU1hKb0E]When The Levee Breaks Alison Krauss Robert Plant - YouTube[/ame]

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Baffles is right. WTF you talkin' bout Willis?

Mind, it was the classic angel+devil routine. I should have taken a year off in 91. I was "tired" from my failed writing career. Intead, I "forced" myself to learn guitar. It created an inner conflict. Poet vs Rocker. I would never be happy. One side wanted to be a "legit" artist,the other was an angry punk. I thought I was the poet.

I realized both were "acts" ie......depressed poet+ disturbed guitarist. I now keep them apart. No mixing. Two sides of the same coin. I now keep both sides happy . I get gigs to relieve my anger. I write calmly surrounded by my books. Freud was "somewhat right " with his ID+EGO+SUPEREGO.....Jung was also right about archetypes.

I now just act as a manager. I make sure it stays 50% literature+50% Hype R+R. I'm totally cured:laugh2::laugh2:

Latest Threads