You can Call me FUZZGOD....or Ray

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
FUZZGOD here in your mind. The tables are gone. No more messengers. Tim T served me well. He is a true poet. He is too whiny though. He will never appear here again. He is "drying" out,working on a novel.

Tim Fezz is here with me. He worries me. He almost destroyed Tim T's mind. He is really funny. He takes his R+R mission very seriously. He will still be here. Our band name is FEZZIWIG and........ He has served me "too well". He was planning on going nuts,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,for real. He wanted to go to The Roadhouse, a biker-bar and start junk. He always drives. Tim T is too "dreamy" to drive in Philly. We pulled into the parking lot.

Then?/////////?????????????//////////////??????????????????????

"I" appeared. The super-ego? Core being. I thought I was Tim T? I have more in common with him. FEZZ is trashy.I was not Tim T though. Tim T argues with FEZZ all the time. There was only one voice. FUZZGOD or FEZZGOD? I'm not sure yet? I "awoke" in the parking lot. I asked FEZZ what was up?

An hour later ........I understood.

FEZZ thought he was being "used". He wants one thing. To play live R+R. He complained that he was tired of hyping. I made a deal. I would get FEZZ gigs. One every month. He would stop trying to harm Tim T. I then got Tim T to shake FEZZ's hand. It was nice. Now they are a team. Tim T does the poetry and deals with Mrs.T. Fezz was always causing woman drama. Mrs.T
hates FEZZ,even though she is "excited" by him.

Last week I was caught between TIM T/FEZZ. I was getting angry. Now I see the light. I "control" FEZZ. He can't bully me. I'm no poet. I'm an ARTIST. I can go crazier than FEZZ,I'm light and shade. He is a great guitarist/singer. No more than that. I feel super-calm now. I have been "testing" myself. I logged on to MLP. My heart beat slow. I wrote several "practice" threads. No caps or ranting. Writing just like this. Clean and lucid,not as "prettY" as Tim T's. This is a guitar forum,not a poetry forum,Tim T can join a writer's forum.

Guys sound Ok?

Tim T= Yes, I'm tired of hack writing. I like FEZZ now that he is "contained"
Fezz= I'm not thrilled

Why not?

FEZZ= I did all the work. I have the drive.

I know that. Cheer up. We have a gig at Diccico's in Rariton NJ.

FEZZ=For real?

Yes, and as a bonus you can have Mrs. T after.

FEZZ= I'm happy now

See all is well now. Tim T ponders.FEZZ plays R+R. "I" oversee and control FEZZ and get gigs. I'm so calm. I guess Id+Ego+Super-ego have sorted things out. You can call me FUZZGOD,FEZZGOD,FEZ,CORNEDBEEF-FEZZ,UltraFEZZ..............Tim T if you must. Just don't call me late for FUZZ!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoYsfbq3vMc]Raymond J. Johnson Jr. - YouTube[/ame]

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Therm,see it is cool . A united front for a change No anger.

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
It took 20 years...............Now? I kinda miss the inner conflict. I just have to keep getting gigs,keep the Id happy.

PraXis

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
No, jabroni. THIS is Fuzzgod!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpEW_gnJkk0]Red Witch Fuzz God II - YouTube[/ame]

PraXis

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMmAsqtGRmk]STONE COLD E.T. - Hilarious drive thru WWE - YouTube[/ame]

Groove Toad

Banned
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52kToozmfCE]Dr Hook I Call That True Love - YouTube[/ame]

"Hey Ray, this is Suzy, this is Kay, I brought them both home to you for a present."

X–Ray

Cowbell by Misadventure
Reaction score

Here I read this whole ****ing OP looking for a mention about me since my name was in the thread's title...

Geeeeeeeez, Tim – Don't tease me like that again!

:wave:

;~)

FUS44

Reaction score
It's right here, Ray. It's looking at me.
Ahhhhhhhhh!

Latest Threads