Yet another "help me decide" thread.

Ross3700

Reaction score
Do yourself a favor and get either a Grosh Set Neck, or if you’d like something more traditional, a Collings City Limits. For the most part, both are going to be lighter, use better wood, and have better craftsmanship.

guitarstan

Reaction score
Make it color fluid, one week a cream motif, next week black, problem solved.

ArtWerkOrange

Reaction score
Well, darn... I was going to tell you to leave it alone as you picked the cream knobs for a reason. Now I am glad I shut my trap because those reflector knobs are just the right touch. Congrats and play in good health.

dasherf17

Reaction score
So you know my story by now. Working my way back into guitar in my old age. Picked up a very Black Studio just a couple of days ago...trying to make it 'mine' if you know what I mean.

Changed all the plastics to 'cream'. Then a little while ago, the knobs came. I thought they would be the finishing touch. Now I wonder if it's a bit too much cream?

What do you all think, lol? I really can't decide!

View attachment 497261
Kinda get where you're coming from, ty...speed knobs to me are a tough call...
Try gold if you want a cream compliment. Or, just do black knobs. In my humble imagination, knobs don't have to match all the time...

tygr1

Reaction score
I would like to thank you all for your kind words and encouragement. This lowly Studio is going to help me keep my mental faculties about me for quite a while. At least until I can afford a used standard plus top or some such necessity...

Latest Threads