YEEHAAW! Co-Worker's sending over a Dumble!!

flquacker

Reaction score
Some pretty boring monotonous stuff.....just getting a feel for the tone contrast from my guitar.

Hopefully get it warmed up tomorrow :naughty:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajE5usLz0wA]YouTube - BROWN NOTE D LITE ODS[/ame]

Amp EQ straight up 12
Volume 3 Master 3
Presence 6

ApostleTone

Reaction score
The beauty of D* clones is when you get the power tubes in a heavy push/pull volume setting.

For example: set your master between 4-6 and the presence around 6-8
Lower the input vol (I run my OTS on 1). Well only lower it if people want you to turn down that is.
Lower both the drive and level (my drive is between 1-3) but I cannot remember if Brown Note uses internal trimmers. My guess is they do.

The speakers & cab can make a huge sound with this amp too.

Oh and you may find that once you have a good sound you probably won't need that reverb pedal.

flquacker

Reaction score
The beauty of D* clones is when you get the power tubes in a heavy push/pull volume setting.

For example: set your master between 4-6 and the presence around 6-8
Lower the input vol (I run my OTS on 1). Well only lower it if people want you to turn down that is.
Lower both the drive and level (my drive is between 1-3) but I cannot remember if Brown Note uses internal trimmers. My guess is they do.

The speakers & cab can make a huge sound with this amp too.

Oh and you may find that once you have a good sound you probably won't need that reverb pedal.

Thanks for the tips...I'll give that a shot tomorrow.

One thing I noticed is it likes the "lows" turned up high. Really changes the voicing a lot. (rank amateur observation)

hipofutura

Reaction score
Not sure about the D'lite, but on my clone pull the volume pot out to engage bright boost.

G Man

Reaction score
I just noticed there is one of these for sale over at the gear page right now.

flquacker

Reaction score
Awesome amp!

With what the kits are going for now....that's a decent price I guess.

Latest Threads