Yawn! Just Got My 10,000 Like! Where is My PRIZE?

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
I just told Mrs. Fezz.She said:
"SO ,YOU GOT TROLLS TO CLICK LIKE 10'ooo xs"

I LOVE HER!

Roberteaux

Super Mod
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
First things first:

WTG, man... and congratulations! But you've been kicking ass all along, and you deserve your ten thousand likes! Congratulations, and here's to the next ten thousand! :thumb::thumb::thumb:

But also: this was a very, very interesting post you two :)laugh2:) came up with this time... quite possibly one of your best ever, and for sure, one of the most important posts you ever wrote (to me, anyway). This post was your Rosetta Stone post, and I read it with a sense of awe. Damn, what a trip it was! :D

And for sure it was easily one of the best on the board so far this year-- if not THE best-- by anybody.

:applause::applause::applause:

But now I'm gonna get all vicious and critical on you. My argument here is that I have seen the rare post that was purely TT, and disagree that what he had to say was navel-gazing crap... and this, despite the sheer excellence of this dismissive metaphor that dripped from the slavering mouth of le Fezz. Oooh, you really nailed me to the wall with that one!

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

But still: I dare to fly in the Face of the Fezz by saying that TT's voice has a kick and an allure all its own. He sounds almost like Caleb Carr to me, and I tend to think of that voice as the Eye of Hurricane Fezz.

I've seen that when TT is blended with Fezz in a certain way, the result was a lot like William Kotzwinkle in Doctor Rat, except somewhat more amped. Fezz is a bit more of a juggernaut than Doctor Rat was... But anyway, TT's voice is always appreciated, and really does make for certain accents that actually augment the power of Fezz, who in a lot of ways is almost like the tip of an iceberg... (just a really, really BIG tip!) :)

Great post, man-- it was exhilarating to read this one. I've seen Fezz and TT kicking it back and forth in the past, but this time the dialect was... just incredible. I mean, the sheer deftness of the technique was... :shock:

If I were a jealous sort of man, I'd be jealous right now!

I have been meaning to bump TT for a while now-- this thread provided me with a perfect opportunity to do so. But whoa... reading this one was a lot like looking at a painting by Jackson Pollack... only in 3-D.

You have the gift, man. I don't even know who to compare you to, which means that you are capable of developing an iconic status as a writer. And that ain't an easy thing to do, not even within a given era (let alone across the board). You should just keep pushing it... you know what time and pressure can do for any art form created by a chunk of talking carbon. We get a diamond that sings.

I almost never try to give advice to any artist-- they don't need any. But for some reason I wish to offer advice, and so my advice to you is:

Drive it like you stole it. You can't break art.

:applause::applause::applause::applause:

Your Fan,
Robert :)

danohat

Reaction score
I'm giving out hard dick and bubblegum but I'm out of bubblegum.

Hack

Reaction score
charliesheen_winnerbook.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2IBM7ovgvQ]Circle Jerks - Live Fast Die Young - YouTube[/ame]

HOT-BRIT

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Your prize is a very special one that I know you appreciate greatly!
It is all the quality friends that you have made here on the forum!

Banned
Reaction score
Your prize is a whack in the head and a kick in the arse.

Congratulations!

Lyrica

Songwriting Machine
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
i'm sure Bling will be along to award you your prize soon enough :D

Mindfrigg

Reaction score
10,000 friggin' likes!!! Fezz, you suck! I got your prize right here!!!:applause:

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
First things first:

WTG, man... and congratulations! But you've been kicking ass all along, and you deserve your ten thousand likes! Congratulations, and here's to the next ten thousand! :thumb::thumb::thumb:

But also: this was a very, very interesting post you two :)laugh2:) came up with this time... quite possibly one of your best ever, and for sure, one of the most important posts you ever wrote (to me, anyway). This post was your Rosetta Stone post, and I read it with a sense of awe. Damn, what a trip it was! :D

And for sure it was easily one of the best on the board so far this year-- if not THE best-- by anybody.

:applause::applause::applause:

But now I'm gonna get all vicious and critical on you. My argument here is that I have seen the rare post that was purely TT, and disagree that what he had to say was navel-gazing crap... and this, despite the sheer excellence of this dismissive metaphor that dripped from the slavering mouth of le Fezz. Oooh, you really nailed me to the wall with that one!

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

But still: I dare to fly in the Face of the Fezz by saying that TT's voice has a kick and an allure all its own. He sounds almost like Caleb Carr to me, and I tend to think of that voice as the Eye of Hurricane Fezz.

I've seen that when TT is blended with Fezz in a certain way, the result was a lot like William Kotzwinkle in Doctor Rat, except somewhat more amped. Fezz is a bit more of a juggernaut than Doctor Rat was... But anyway, TT's voice is always appreciated, and really does make for certain accents that actually augment the power of Fezz, who in a lot of ways is almost like the tip of an iceberg... (just a really, really BIG tip!) :)

Great post, man-- it was exhilarating to read this one. I've seen Fezz and TT kicking it back and forth in the past, but this time the dialect was... just incredible. I mean, the sheer deftness of the technique was... :shock:

If I were a jealous sort of man, I'd be jealous right now!

I have been meaning to bump TT for a while now-- this thread provided me with a perfect opportunity to do so. But whoa... reading this one was a lot like looking at a painting by Jackson Pollack... only in 3-D.

You have the gift, man. I don't even know who to compare you to, which means that you are capable of developing an iconic status as a writer. And that ain't an easy thing to do, not even within a given era (let alone across the board). You should just keep pushing it... you know what time and pressure can do for any art form created by a chunk of talking carbon. We get a diamond that sings.

I almost never try to give advice to any artist-- they don't need any. But for some reason I wish to offer advice, and so my advice to you is:

Drive it like you stole it. You can't break art.

:applause::applause::

Your Fan,
Robert :)
Rob I think I did some REAL DAMAGE last time I melted down. I was always somewhat split. Now,I'm ALL over the place. Tim T is the poet. He is who you would meet>UNLESS I WAS PLAYING R+R >That is Fezz.

I was always too sensitive. I saw people as cruel. I was very quiet before puberty. Puberty hit and I went NUTS! I saw shrinks. I lied to them. Alcohol would let loose my DARK SIDE. I would do ANYTHING!

The years rolled by and I was in my 20's. I had just BOMBED as Tim T ,the sensitive poet. I was nice,until I drank ,then the DEMON whupped on my fellow poets.

At 26 I was VERY Depressed. I think I would have ended up dead. It was BAD! I thought I was a "failure". One night I got VERY DRUNK! I discovered I could communicate with my Dark Side. I would talk to myself and get a CRAZY answer?

The next day I "summoned"my "Dark" side He told me I was GREAT, but I lacked confidence.We "talked" for hours. We laid out a gameplan. I would go Ego mad. No worries. NEVER DOUBT ! EVER! So I started a band. I could conjure My Dark Side(Fezz) at will.

The band tanked and I quit ART! I tried to be a "regular" guy. It was Soul Killing. I need ART,or I go ? SANE?

My wife got me a computer in 2009. I then started to write again. I was tentative at first. Tim T was at the helm. I joined MLP in 2010. I got 'bullied" alittle. I decided to let FEzz do the writing.

BOY DID HE! Crazy ramblings. You remember. Totally FRIED! Well , Fezz did well? He didn't care about decorum.

Wow this is a FUN story.

Fezz was now in TOTAL control. Mrs. Fezz HATED FEZZ:laugh2:Fezz decided NO MORE SLEEP EVER! He kept me up for a week straight:shock: I got tons of Pms from concerned readers:lol: I shot my Rock Speech video the night I SNAPPED!

The next day my boss a 'Nam vet cornered me and asked if I was on CRACK! I said NO WAY! I'M STRONG AS AN OX! I DON'T NEED SLEEP.......

He laughed and said "YOU NEED HELP!"

I saw a shrink and got some Lexapro. I feel good.

Unfortunately I did REAL damage in the last melt-down. Now I switch constantly from Dark+Light. I'm amoral. When I write both sides of me fight for the keyboard. Fezz threads do GREAT here. My best Tim T threads die. People prefer the Fezz here. I let Fezz go wild on MLP. That way when I get home I'm Tim T for the wife.

Damn what a Drama Queen I am. I hope things are more clear now Rob>YOU ARE THE MAN! Pure writing talent. Clean+Tight prose. I LOVE YOUR STUFF!

Keep up the good work

Here is the last night med-free:laugh2:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCNoe2A6KKY&feature=channel]Rock Speech - YouTube[/ame]

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I got almost 12k Tim.

Didn't even get a T shirt or a banner under my name.

Was so sad,......had to play guitar.

....then I was all happy again.

Pennyman

Reaction score
I've ordered you up a midget in an SS uniform with a sheepskin glove and a bottle of Vaseline lotion. Answer the doorbell if you dare.

Kamen_Kaiju

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Answer the door!

midgets are cool, they need love too.

LeftyF2003

Reaction score
Congrats Fez! Remember - fame is fleeting, but virtual likes are forever! :thumb::applause:

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
I HAVE TO LEAVE. I'M already AT 10'088. Damn I"m good!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itb6uNL_3ag]OH LORD IT'S HARD TO BE HUMBLE - YouTube[/ame]

Kamen_Kaiju

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rl_NpdAy3WY]"You like me!" - YouTube[/ame]

Latest Threads