xxdeletedxx

neilharris

Reaction score
Good morning ,personally If you Dont Care about repaired
Headstock/No CoA ...However $1800 I Feel is Overpriced Lmk

monty john

Reaction score
headstocks are sturdier after repair if done right so no worries there.....1750?? sounds about right if the rest of the guitar is excellent.....

moreles

Reaction score
I have an '87 reissue '61 Les Paul/SG, essentially a much older version of what you're looking at. If you like the feel of the guitar -- specifically the neck -- then I think it is a phenomenal instrument. I have several $$$ guitars, but my LP/SG is my absolute go-to. I rewored the controls "Frampton Style" to make good use of all 3, and the tones are exceptional (though mine has "Shaws" pickups, standard on this model then; yours are different). I think the price (the offer), given the break is on the high end of reasonable. Though the break is likely a non-issue if it really was repaired well (matching that white is hard and will change over time, so cross your fingers) but the seller usually takes a greater hit than this price reflects. It's personal, of course, but I think those guitars are awesome. I love mine.

Oranjeaap

Reaction score
I have no problem with repaired headstocks, but ONLY if the price is lowered plenty.

They lowered the price a lot, but the original price was way too high, so I think 1860 is still way too high now.

Latest Threads