WTB: vintage ‘project’ guitars in ANY CONDITION, cash paid and shipping covered!

[email protected]

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
WANTED! CASH PAID FOR YOUR TRASHED ‘52-‘69 GIBSON/FENDER/GRETSCH/WHY GUITAR!

I’m on the look out for new summer projects and have cash waiting- if you have a broken, poorly refinished, home-brew modified, fire-charred ‘52-‘69 vintage electric guitar in ANY condition, even vaguely identifiable as an SG, Les Paul, Special, 330/335/345/225, Duo Jet, Firebird, Junior, Melody Maker, Tele, Esquire, Strat etc, and I can see the potential in it, then I will most likely BUY IT!

If you have a boogered guitar which you’ve hung on to as it’s kinda cool and old, but doesn’t actually play that great nor looks anything like it should and also makes zero financial sense to sink money into to restore like it might deserve, drop me a PM and let’s talk

Thanks for reading, [email protected]

Sct13

Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey,

my buddy has a Harmony H -58 … I brought it “up-to speed” by putting a finish to an already stripped bear wood…as a preservation effort ..
I did a few other things to make it play… and it’s certainly a wall hanger… but might be an interesting project…

let me know

[email protected]

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Hey,

my buddy has a Harmony H -58 … I brought it “up-to speed” by putting a finish to an already stripped bear wood…as a preservation effort ..
I did a few other things to make it play… and it’s certainly a wall hanger… but might be an interesting project…

let me know
Thanks mate- I’ve had one of those Roy Schmeck Harmony’s in the past, and set it up with Goldfoils and it was a legit blues box, but probably not for me right now- thanks for reaching out tho!

Latest Threads