WTB Seymour Duncan Bonamassa Signature Skinner Burst Pickup Set

al3d

Reaction score
Title sais it all i suppose..:).
Thannks

DADGAD

Reaction score
You know if you call MJ at the Duncan Custom shop, she’ll wind you that pickup to spec. She and Seymour are fanatical note takers. Same pickups exactly just not called “Skinnerburst.”

Any pickup run they make limited or not, they will wind for you.

jerry47

Premium Member
Reaction score
I just messaged the custom shop to see if this is possible, If the OP din't check i'll let you know what the response is. I'd like to have a set myself,I owned an early set # 20 something when they first came out blew me away!!! so good, I haven't had a set of pickups that good since, There was some real magic in the set i used to own, The guy that bought them here on MLP was even blown away by the set. Good stuff!! Thanks for the info DADGAD

DADGAD

Reaction score
I just messaged the custom shop to see if this is possible, If the OP din't check i'll let you know what the response is. I'd like to have a set myself,I owned an early set # 20 something when they first came out blew me away!!! so good, I haven't had a set of pickups that good since, There was some real magic in the set i used to own, The guy that bought them here on MLP was even blown away by the set. Good stuff!! Thanks for the info DADGAD
It’s been a while since I contacted them but I spoke to MJ myself and she was very, very pleasant and accommodating. I even requested it be wound on the Leesona. Not sure if there is any added mojo but it couldn’t hurt right?

jerry47

Premium Member
Reaction score
wound on the Leesona .. No harm in that!!, I'm still waiting for a reply I hope they do it I really miss these pickups, Best i've ever owned. thanks for the heads up.