WTB: Quality Guitar for 15 Year Old Daughter

joff

Reaction score
Get her something that you will enjoy if she gives it up!

My daughter had her 14th Birthday a week ago and i bought her what she wanted...it had to have birds like her school guitar teacher's...so, she picked out a PRS Custom 24 SE...i got it new with a 25% discount...she loves it...and i like it too!

IMG_2461.jpg

Last edited:

XpensiveWino

Reaction score
R9. And some tough music lessons. If she doesn't stay into it... Well, you tried.

; )

Hey I think it's super cool your daughter is into it. You'll find that right entry Gibson, or nice epi, or, or, or... At 16 I never knew I was into hollowbodies until I played an Ibanez AS series. My Dad and I split the cost of that guitar. In retrospect, once I had a *decent* (not junk) guitar, I didn't care what name was on it. I still have that Ibanez guitar today almost three decades later. Find a good value on a reasonably legit guitar. She'll appreciate your trust/faith in her to have such an expensive item, and she'll love it in return.

Man, sitting here typing, it occurs to me, I have an '86 junior with some mods and slight issues. Might be right up your alley. PM me if you want more details.

Tone deaf

Reaction score
If possible let her play a couple and see how her hands and fingers feel on each. The different radii will feel even more significant in her little hands. Super Strat shredder?

northernguitarguy

SWeAT hOg
Reaction score

Latest Threads