WTB... PEDALS!

jonnyglock9

Reaction score
Hey All,

I recently sold my Kemper, and am in back of the land of tube amps. Looking to expand my pedal collection.

Primarily looking for some more boutique-y USA-made pedals like JHS, Wampler, Earthquaker, Catalinabread, etc. Drives, 'verbs, modulations, delays, weird-ass one-trick ponies... I want to see them all!

Show me whatchu got (please :D )!

mjross

Reaction score
Not USA but I’ve got an early 80’s black bottom TS9! Nice little pedal.

freak

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
You should definitely check out the pedal trade section.

bossaddict

@david.beason on IG
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've got an Analogman Beano Boost Mini that I haven't gotten around to listing yet.

Last edited:

Rumzdizzle

Reaction score
I've got an Analogman Beano Boost Mini that I haven't gotten around to listing yet.

I might be interested if OP isn't and its a good deal.

Also have a few JHS pedals (Cheese ball, Color Box V2) and LPD pedals (VRMN, Eight 7, Phoenix Fuzz) that I might be getting rid of.

jonnyglock9

Reaction score
You should definitely check out the pedal trade section.

Nice! I hadn't seen that. Doesn't look too active as of late, but I will def keep checking back in there.

That is one pedal I do actually have covered, clean boost I mean. Though that is tempting... how much would you let it go for, sold and shipped?

I might be interested if OP isn't and its a good deal.

Also have a few JHS pedals (Cheese ball, Color Box V2) and LPD pedals (VRMN, Eight 7, Phoenix Fuzz) that I might be getting rid of.

I may be interested in your Color Box, was actually eyeballing one of those. Seems like a good general purpose pedal to have on hand. What are you looking to get for it? I am not super familiar with LPD, I will look into it!

Snowdogyyz

Reaction score
TC Electronic Hall of Fame Reverb
https://reverb.com/item/33860515-tc...are&utm_campaign=listing&utm_content=33860515
1590546299892.png

Walrus Audio Janus Tremolo/Fuzz Pedal
https://reverb.com/item/33860503-wa...are&utm_campaign=listing&utm_content=33860503
1590546343986.png

jonnyglock9

Reaction score
I've got a Friedman Dirty Shirley OD if your interested!!

Have you played that against the BE-OD? I was thinking about ordering the Sweetwater exclusive BE-OD pedal. Curious how they compare.

Last edited:

SWeAT hOg

SWeAT hOg
Reaction score
I had an HM-2...wrong amp, it was a can of bees....right amp, sonic glory...

Latest Threads