WTB - Overdrive Pedal (Open to Many Different Kinds)

steppin_razor

Reaction score
Right now I am open to pretty much any kind right now. I am looking to pay around $60 but my price is flexible. So if you have an overdrive pedal sitting around that you don't really use and might want to sell send me a PM.

So far I've been interested in the EHX Germanium OD, the EHX double muff, the cool cat drive v1 by danelectro, and then some other boutique pedals.

I know this is pretty vague but I just thought I would see what was out there.

Hector Arcadius

Reaction score
I do have a Gearmandude Luther Drive up for grabbs, but buying it from me (since I live in Europe) would not be the best option (given the exchange rate).

But a trade would be possible, if you have anything that would get me interested. Check out my thread:

Gearmanndude Luther Drive

58junior

Reaction score
Hurry to a local GC and buy the MXR M66 classic overdrive brand new for $30, if they have any left. It was a limited blow out, but you can find them on Ebay for a bit more.

Essentially it is a MXR custom shop GT-OD, PLUS an MXR ZW44 in one box (there is an internal switch to allow you to toggle between the two boxes). I bought one and was very impressed, huge sound. I use both a Marshall and a Mesa, and it works extremely well. There is a thread on this site regarding how to install an external swtich if you are so inclined.

Mayo5

Reaction score
I have a modified Boss MT-2 if you are interested. For $40 shipped to you. Pretty decent gainer pedal for the money.

rocknhorse1

Reaction score
I have an EHX English Muff'n OD. It's got 2 tubes, and is based on a JCM 800 preamp. I am asking $95. Shoot me a PM and we can talk if you are interested.
I have a FS thread with pics here in the classifieds.

steppin_razor

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the suggestions. I'll check out all of those pedals.

rocknhorse1, i'll check out the english muffin and shoot you a pm

rocknhorse1

Reaction score
Cool. We may be able to make an adjustment on the price. They go for a little over $200 new, and this one is pretty much new. But yeah, check it out and get back to me. It comes with the original box, warranty card, and the power supply. Not sure if you can PM yet, I think you need 50 posts. I will check this thread, and my FS thread to see if you are trying to get a hold of me. Here is a link to my FS thread.
http://www.mylespaul.com/forums/mem...-pro-set-ehx-english-muffn-tube-od-pedal.html

steppin_razor

Reaction score
Cool. We may be able to make an adjustment on the price. They go for a little over $200 new, and this one is pretty much new. But yeah, check it out and get back to me. It comes with the original box, warranty card, and the power supply. Not sure if you can PM yet, I think you need 50 posts. I will check this thread, and my FS thread to see if you are trying to get a hold of me. Here is a link to my FS thread.
http://www.mylespaul.com/forums/mem...-pro-set-ehx-english-muffn-tube-od-pedal.html

Thanks rocknhorse,

I ended up getting an EHX Germanium OD for like $40 on eBay. Sorry about that.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions!

Latest Threads