WTB MHD Pickup(s)

decoy205

Reaction score
I’m looking for one of Rayne’s bridge pickups. I’d prefer one on the higher output spectrum of things like an Asylum or a Straight Jacket. Not really looking for low output paf styles. I’d like uncovered with black bobbins but let me know what you have.

I’m mostly in need of a bridge pup, but If you have a set that works I can buy the neck and bridge.

PM me pics/specs/price

Thanks,
-John

Stinky Kitty

Reaction score
Here is the site of the fellow that started MHD with Rayne..

Maybe he can help in your search.

decoy205

Reaction score
I think he rebooted his Facebook page.. Not if he's back winding.
I have his info but he’s tough to get in touch with. I will keep trying though. I figured someone on here might have a set they can part with.

Here is the site of the fellow that started MHD with Rayne..

Maybe he can help in your search.

Thanks, He does good work, I’m specifically looking for one of Rayne’s winds though. I appreciate the suggestion.

hostileto

Reaction score
aslyum a8 are amazing and I wish I had him make more.
I heard he was ill. He made me one bridge for my PRS which has short leg frame and it made the guitar sound amazing. good luck with your search I would love to have another bridge and get a neck pick up from him

decoy205

Reaction score
I have a set
Not high output
More of 8ish as i recall
Thanks, I had another member who was willing to sell a lower/standard output set which I’m considering doing it I cannot find another hi output.

aslyum a8 are amazing and I wish I had him make more.
I heard he was ill. He made me one bridge for my PRS which has short leg frame and it made the guitar sound amazing. good luck with your search I would love to have another bridge and get a neck pick up from him
Agree man. I think they are amazing pickups.

Stinky Kitty

Reaction score
I've got his Straitjackets in a chanbered, all hog Studio VM, and an Asylum set in an Epi Korina V. Great pick ups!!

GLWYS