WTB:Looking for: BURSTBUCKER 3, 4-conductor wax potted Nickle cover

Adambomb

Reaction score
I'm looking for a Burstbucker 3 4-conductor wax-potted pickup w/Nickel cover. Please let me know if anybody wants to sell one. Thanks

deadringer

Reaction score
Good luck man. I broke down and bought one from musician's friend and only got 10% off the $129. Not an easy pickup to come across.

Just a word of warning if you do end up wanting a matching BB#2 4-conductor to go with it... DO NOT order it from MF. They sent me a 57 classic zebra 4-conductor three times in a row until I just gave up and cancelled the order.

Adambomb

Reaction score
Good luck man. I broke down and bought one from musician's friend and only got 10% off the $129. Not an easy pickup to come across.

Just a word of warning if you do end up wanting a matching BB#2 4-conductor to go with it... DO NOT order it from MF. They sent me a 57 classic zebra 4-conductor three times in a row until I just gave up and cancelled the order.
I got BB's 1 and 2 4-con wax-potted in my guitar now. I love the BB1 in the neck so I'm not gonna mess with putting a higher output BB2 in there. Just gonna go with BB1 neck and BB3 bridge. Both my pups are 4 conductor wax-potted. Just need a 4-conductor wax-potted 3. MF also price matches so if nobody has a used one I'm gonna see if they can price match the $109 price a couple other online dealers have.

Latest Threads