WTB/LF: Parts/Project '60s Vox, Fender, Marshall, etc. tube amps - esp. Vox AC15/30/50/100

MasterEvan07

Reaction score
Looking for something I can rebuild, mostly - the for-parts and non-functional amps and/or chassis that collect dust but never quite make it to your "to-do" pile.

Sct13

Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
I cought this bug sometime ago....I wound up building a bunch of kit amps ....never found an older chassis ..

you can get parts from valvestorm

MasterEvan07

Reaction score
I cought this bug sometime ago....I wound up building a bunch of kit amps ....never found an older chassis ..

you can get parts from valvestorm
Aw, man! I've rebuilt a completey gutted '67 DR and a '81 DR, a blown out '69 Pro Reverb, several AC30TBXs, many Tweeds, a JTM45. Finding chassis or blown out old amps and reviving them is the best :)

Sct13

Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
It is a cool thing...

I let a Fender Twin slip through my fingers at a guitar show a few years ago...It was just a chassis, he was asking more than I had....then I seen go out the door with some who had more than me....I havent seen a messed up amp since...

shrigg

Reaction score
Hope you find something cool to revive! I scratched my vintage Vox itch by having an AC10SRT circuit built starting with a Hammond organ amp donor. Built the cabinet out of 500 year old redwood, absolutely love this amp.

Last edited:

MasterEvan07

Reaction score
Hope you find something cool to revive! I scratched my vintage Vox itch by having an AC10SRT circuit built starting with a Hammond organ amp donor. Built the cabinet out of 500 year old redwood, absolutely love this amp.

Whoa, cool! I've found lots of good stuff so far, definitely looking forward to finding more - thanks! :)

Latest Threads