WTB: Gibson LP Custom Lite

Gnarleydudes80

Reaction score
I have about $1600 to spend if anyone is thinking about selling one. Looking for the 13 or 16 models with the custom headstock logo.

HCRoadie

Reaction score
I do not know where you are located, but this happens to be for sale in the Nashville, TN area. I am not associated with this guitar in any way. I just happen to see this and thought I would pass it along
LP Lite

flamesarewicked

Reaction score
Unless ya don’t care about the toggle.. 16s are great and they have the conventional 2 tone 2 volume.. I had a black one.. great playing guitar that won’t kill your back.

Raviolio

Reaction score
I have one of these and I love it; very underrated guitars. The one in the CL ad that HCRoadie posted here looks like a pretty decent price considering what people are asking for them on Reverb. Good luck and I hope you find what you're looking for.

I do not know where you are located, but this happens to be for sale in the Nashville, TN area. I am not associated with this guitar in any way. I just happen to see this and thought I would pass it along
LP Lite

Caretaker

Reaction score
There is one for sale at TGP for $1100 I think(maybe $1150).
I really didn`t read it but I remembered you were looking.

jb_abides

Reaction score
Wish they made lefties of this model that comes & goes, late 80s, 90s, the years you cited... I particularly like the Metallic Sunburst / Firemist from circa '88.

Gratuitous pic -

Latest Threads