WTB Gibson Custom Shop Ace Frehley Les Paul

JimmyAce2006

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
WTB Gibson Custom Shop Ace Frehley Les Paul.

Message me if you are interested in selling.

Thanks.

JimmyAce2006

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Why is it that every time I post a WTB thread (or hit bump), I get a private message from someone who set up a profile that same day and recommended that I contact someone who is unknown, not on the forum, etc. It is called fraud. Too bad this keeps happening. I wish there was a better way to vet new members. Like, how about not letting them send PMs until that have been on the forum for a minimal amount of time and have made a minimal number of posts? Make the fraudsters work for it! LOL

Nick-O

Reaction score
Why is it that every time I post a WTB thread (or hit bump), I get a private message from someone who set up a profile that same day and recommended that I contact someone who is unknown, not on the forum, etc. It is called fraud. Too bad this keeps happening. I wish there was a better way to vet new members. Like, how about not letting them send PMs until that have been on the forum for a minimal amount of time and have made a minimal number of posts? Make the fraudsters work for it! LOL
I thought you had to have a certain number of posts to PM or start a thread....but that might be another forum. I had the exact same experience as you....

Latest Threads