WTB Epiphone Riviera

mundtjg

Reaction score
I'm looking to buy a Riviera. Preferably Elitist and sunburst, but am open to any model. Will pay fair price, trade, or combo of the two.

neuronic

Reaction score
The only Epi Riviera Elitist I can think of is the Nick Valensi Sig - not sure if they came in sunburst, played some in natural a couple of times.

Try finding an early 80s Matsumoku made Riviera, they were by far the best semis Epiphone ever made and came in stunning darkbursts or winereds. Beats any semi I ever played (and I played a lot).

Some years ago I finally got me one of these, '82, tobacco burst, unbelievably versatile, just perfect, I really love it - but if you're a wealthy man and willing to seriously cut down your collection of cash, you might be able talk me into parting with it, since the piano is and always will be my true love - and I got me one (yes!)... ;)

mundtjg

Reaction score
There are Elitist Rivieras with mini humbuckers that are available in six or twelve strings. Think the standard elitist Rivs were in Cherry or Sunburst. The Valensi models are natural and sunburst with the p-94s. I had a natural Elitist Valensi, but have always been after a sunburst model. Absolutely awesome guitar. I only parted with it to help buy some furniture after a move. Appreciate the offer on the '82 but I'm going to keep hoping to stumble upon one of the Elitists.

Latest Threads