WTB: Custom made pedal board

freebyrd 69

Reaction score
Any of our vendors do this? Suggestions on who to use if not?

Wuuthrad

Reaction score
Don’t know about vendors, but I’ve got a very simple yet really nice almost elegant 3 pedal board from Ruach pedalboards, handmade of hardwood in Ireland which I bought off Amazon a few years ago. They have good variety and customization options on their website as well.

flamesarewicked

Reaction score
Check out Reese Customs on FB if you have an account.. he’s in the Shreveport/Bossier City area.. he also builds speaker cabinets and headshells..

ErictheRed

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Those boards look really nice. I don't understand when people have pedalboards that fit their pedals perfectly, down to the inch, though. I've seen some like that in person. Aren't you always changing pedals around? Switching things up to use with different amps, etc? Mine isn't a rat's nest, but I've stopped caring whether it looks super neat or not.

Last edited:

freebyrd 69

Reaction score
Those boards look really nice. I don't understand when people have pedalboards that fit their pedals perfectly, down to the inch, though. I've seen some like that in person. Aren't you always changing pedals around? Switching things up to use with different amps, etc? Mine isn't a rat's nest, but I've stopped caring whether it looks super neat of not.
I hear ya. In my case, I wouldn’t care if it’s perfect down to the inch, but I am definitely set on my setup. I have a FX8, so I can change any pedal I want right from that unit. My Friedman is not going anywhere, and the only “pedal” I have is a wah. Bottom line is, as long as I am gigging with this particular band, my stuff isn’t changing.

It’s actually kind of dumb, but I just figured I want a kick ass, lit pedal board. Lol. Nothing wrong with the one I have now, and it’s a complete waste of money, but.....lol

freebyrd 69

Reaction score
Gotta say I’m a little bummed about Trailer Trash boards. First voicemail full. Sent an email. He actually did call and leave a voicemail wed night saying he would call back yesterday. No call. Called and left a message again today. Their voicemail or website says something about taking pride in returning their voicemails. Oh well....probably saved me some money.

VictorB

Formerly LZF
Super Mod
Reaction score
The nyc pedalboard guys are pretty quick with the customer service.

You can figure out what size board you need here:

freebyrd 69

Reaction score
So just a PSA update. I finally did end up getting a response from Trailer Trash. He explained that he had some personal things go on, and apologized for the delay.
I ended up ordering a board from him and he was really cool on the phone. Said he would give me a call about the finer details of the order, but that I should have it in 2 weeks. Cool. This was going to be a $720 board plus shipping. Took my CC info.
It’s been over two weeks, and I have heard NOTHING. No phone call, no email, call them and VX mail is full. I callled the CC company and filed a dispute on the charge, so we will see.
I don’t mind a delay, and I understand shit happens with today’s circumstances, but COMMUNICATE. I’m SOME way shape or form.
Anyway just a heads up. If you are considering a board, I’d steer clear of them, at least for now.

Joeydego

your mom is a nice lady
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Had 2 boards build by Best-Tronics. They were incredible. I highly recommend them.

jenton70

Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you get that one Jon I expect to see your backline look like Joe's in that pic too.

Latest Threads