WTB Blue burst silver sparkle Gibson Les Paul Custom

Texas_Baby_Huey

Reaction score
I've hunted blue Gibsons for about 18-19 years, I've only seen one candy blue one from 1982. Seen plenty of candy red, but all the other candy blue ones from recently and were black on the back and sides. The one from 1982 was blue all over.

Jewel the Sapphire

Reaction score
Good luck finding your custom, that is really some guitar.

I've hunted blue Gibsons for about 18-19 years, I've only seen one candy blue one from 1982. Seen plenty of candy red, but all the other candy blue ones from recently and were black on the back and sides. The one from 1982 was blue all over.
Well my '96 Studio is sparkle blue all over, good luck to you aswell!

CaptainT

Reaction score
Does it have to be this specific model? Because there was another blue sparkle model 2 years ago. It isnßt blue sparkle burst though:)

This one is located in a store in Germany, so it´s still new and expensive:)

1566537906265.png

Thunder Dump

That tickles
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just get the Tommy Thayer signature Epi and save yourself about $4K:

JimmyAce2006

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Just get the Tommy Thayer signature Epi and save yourself about $4K:

LOL I am sure it is a cool guitar. But it isn't what I am looking for! I need the burst, and it needs to be Gibson. I know where I could get the epi Frehley version of the blue burst silver sparkle with a modified headstock that looks like a Gibson. Even has the Ace face overlay that came straight from Ace. $3K. But that isn't what I want either. I need this:

4.jpg

PierM

Premium Member
Reaction score
LOL I am sure it is a cool guitar. But it isn't what I am looking for! I need the burst, and it needs to be Gibson. I know where I could get the epi Frehley version of the blue burst silver sparkle with a modified headstock that looks like a Gibson. Even has the Ace face overlay that came straight from Ace. $3K. But that isn't what I want either. I need this:

View attachment 429818
If you want one so bad just do it via M2M program. :)

JimmyAce2006

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
If you want one so bad just do it via M2M program. :)
I was advised against that by a reputable dealer. There is nobody at the shop that I could communicate with to make sure they get the right sparkle and the right blue color. And if I order one, I have to commit to buy. So it is not a good idea at this time.

Latest Threads