WTB: Black Gibson SG Junior

Caoimhin

Reaction score
I'm looking for a black Gibson SG Junior Reissue with the 60s style pickguard. Let me know if you're willing to part with one.

truckermde

Reaction score
I feel like I saw one on Reverb, but I just checked, and they're all lefties, or the batwing guard.

I'm always lookin' at SG Jr.s...

Good luck!

Caoimhin

Reaction score
I feel like I saw one on Reverb, but I just checked, and they're all lefties, or the batwing guard.

I'm always lookin' at SG Jr.s...

Good luck!

Thanks, Reverb has been full of lefties.The bad thing is, is that I'm willing to pay slightly more than what they're worth. They do have some red Juniors but I'm not a fan of red guitars.

CerebralGasket

Reaction score
I had my second hand SG Special Faded stripped, grain filled, refinished to gloss. To me, it was worth it. I like the feel of the neck much better with the grain filled.

Those SG Junior 60's with the Faded finish that you seek make for a great candidate to refinish to the color of your choice.

Last edited:

none2low

Reaction score
Here's a small guard on Ebay - no affiliation with seller - Easy enough to change to large guard.

SG Junior

Caoimhin

Reaction score
Here's a small guard on Ebay - no affiliation with seller - Easy enough to change to large guard.

SG Junior
I'm keeping my eye on it, I prefer the smaller guard. Is the guitar with that much in that kind of condition?

none2low

Reaction score
It's a bit high IMO, but not totally unrealistic.

You could always msg the seller and see if he'd take less.