Wtb Billie Joe Armstrong leopard LP Jr case only

deadlyweasel

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
Title says it all, looking for a BJA jr hard case. Pm if you have one available. Thanks!

nimrod

Reaction score
Do what I did. ought the guitar with the case, and then I sold the guitar for the same amount of money I paid for the case and guitar. Free BJA LP Jr. leopard print case.

Neffco

Reaction score
I ended up with a chainsaw case. Added a little padding and my jr. fits perfectly. May be easier to go this route. Better case too.

deadlyweasel

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
Do what I did. ought the guitar with the case, and then I sold the guitar for the same amount of money I paid for the case and guitar. Free BJA LP Jr. leopard print case.
Now that is not a bad idea.

rockinlespaul

Oxblood Addict
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I ended up with a chainsaw case. Added a little padding and my jr. fits perfectly. May be easier to go this route. Better case too.
Yeah but the BJA case has a cool factor. Especially with a vintage Jr.

Neffco

Reaction score
Yeah but the BJA case has a cool factor. Especially with a vintage Jr.
True but isn’t the chainsaw cooler than bja. I did see Green Day when they played as “sweet children” back in the day. He used to pop in as a guest on the misty and ginger show on kdvs in Davis. We used to make the joke “ what has 30 legs and no pubic hair, front row of a Green Day show”. The number of legs kept going up over the years. Lol.

Saw them play quite a few times at Gilman st. with the offspring among others not as well known in the mainstream but very influential in that genre.

Last edited:

demillso

Reaction score
That looks killer! Those historic cases are almost as hard to find!
They are. The best part was I paid $350 for the case with a LP Studio Lite in it. I sold the guitar for $550 and kept the case.