WTB 59 style luthier built singlecut guitar

jenton70

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
That was a pretty sweet one for sure. Best of luck in your search.

Duane_the_tub

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Have you thought about having him build you one, or are you trying to save some dough? Spec-built is the way to go if you can afford it.

tmpphx

Reaction score
Hi, this is tom paul. Your can look me up on the forums here and see build progress threads and reviews of sorts. I have a finished but unloaded and an unfinished piece available for sale. Old Honduran, sugar maple, brazilian. The unfinished has barlett binding, a recent build. The finished on is from the run I did in 2011 and kept for myself. Let me know if either of these are of interest and we'll see where it goes...

pstar

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
pm, have what you want. posted in other single cuts thread.

DEMENTED

Reaction score
I really wish I could have purchased this one: https://www.mylespaul.com/threads/sold.438087/

If anybody has a 59 style singlecut guitar (or even the guitar in the thread above) for sale please send me a message.

Thank you!
I almost bought that, it was a steal. You won't see that pricing on his builds anymore. I was a little shy on cash and waiting on something I had to sell...dammit.

kingsxman

Reaction score
I almost bought that, it was a steal. You won't see that pricing on his builds anymore. I was a little shy on cash and waiting on something I had to sell...dammit.
Agreed. That was a killer deal. His stuff is much more than that.
Looks like the OP found one of those guitars himself...

RCCola

Reaction score
Hi, this is tom paul. Your can look me up on the forums here and see build progress threads and reviews of sorts. I have a finished but unloaded and an unfinished piece available for sale. Old Honduran, sugar maple, brazilian. The unfinished has barlett binding, a recent build. The finished on is from the run I did in 2011 and kept for myself. Let me know if either of these are of interest and we'll see where it goes...
What build threads? You have 3 posts as far as I can see (?)

tmpphx

Reaction score
I'm sorry. If you search tom paul guitars here on the forum you will find the threads. They are all from 2010, 2011 or so. I started with another user name because I forgot which password I used back then. I have been building the rest of my collection, guitars and amps in the interim and only lately came into a stash of materials to build more les Paul's the way I want to do them and now have the time. Incidentally, the like that I have received on my new user name is someone here who bought one of the guitars in the run from back then. Have a look let me know. Thank you for your interest

RCCola

Reaction score
I'm sorry. If you search tom paul guitars here on the forum you will find the threads. They are all from 2010, 2011 or so. I started with another user name because I forgot which password I used back then. I have been building the rest of my collection, guitars and amps in the interim and only lately came into a stash of materials to build more les Paul's the way I want to do them and now have the time. Incidentally, the like that I have received on my new user name is someone here who bought one of the guitars in the run from back then. Have a look let me know. Thank you for your interest
Seems your username was tmp1221

If you have access to your hotmail email from back then, you should be able to reset your password

Latest Threads