WTB '57 Classic pickup

Roxy13

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am looking for the following:

One Burstbucker 3 pickup, FOUND, not longer needed

One '57 Classic. Also prefer braided lead,and would like nickel cover but I do have spare nickel covers here so that is less important. It does need to have enough lead for the neck position.

I also need 1 or 2 Gibson neck position gold covers. NO LONGER NEED

Figured I'd throw a feeler out there before buying pickups on Reverb in case anyone has some of these things hanging around being unused.

Last edited:

Rando375

Silver Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey Roxy, not too long ago I bought NIB Burstbuckers 1, 2 and 3 for 80-90 a piece on Reverb.
You also may be able to score something through The Stratosphere as well.
I don't know if it matters to you or not, but the BB's sold individually from Gibson (clear plastic G packaging) are unpotted. And the take-off BB's from production guitars are potted

Roxy13

Reaction score
Hey Roxy, not too long ago I bought NIB Burstbuckers 1, 2 and 3 for 80-90 a piece on Reverb.
You also may be able to score something through The Stratosphere as well.
I don't know if it matters to you or not, but the BB's sold individually from Gibson (clear plastic G packaging) are unpotted. And the take-off BB's from production guitars are potted
Shoot, I thought they were all unpotted. I guess I had better check the 2 I have.

Payton0825

Reaction score
I have a 57 classic pickup that was in the neck position of my old LP for sale. It is a zebra color though.