WTB: 2003 Black Beauty Reissue LP CUstom or 2003 Braz. '57 Goldtop LP

bosnialove

Reaction score
WTB: 2003 Black Beauty Reissue LP CUstom or 2003 Braz. '57 Goldtop LP.

JUst like the title says. :) Contact me if you have one of them.

frozenotter

Comradery, not Companionship Please
Platinum Supporter
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Is there a particular reason you want '03? Just wondrin'.

bosnialove

Reaction score
Is there a particular reason you want '03? Just wondrin'.
Because of the Braz. board for the Goldtop. Same year for the Custom BB too, because I want both of the guitars to be from the same year.

frozenotter

Comradery, not Companionship Please
Platinum Supporter
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds OCD ...like something I'd do myself too. ;)

You may want to look into a '68 Custom Authentic 2003. I actually just picked one up a couple weeks ago and it's fantastic. ..heavy too with a FAT neck, if you like that. Aged also. :)

bosnialove

Reaction score
Yes, thanks for the heads up, bt I have seen that one. It doesn't have the original case anymore and I am also looking for one in better condition. :)

bosnialove

Reaction score
I don't understand. I have the cash ready to spend it and still they don't pop up..

bosnialove

Reaction score
Still looking

READY TO BUY IF YOURE IN WEST-EUROPE OR UK,

OR IF YOURE LOCATED IN THE STATES, BUT WILL TRAVEL TO EUROPE SOON SO YOU COULD BRING THE GUITAR WITH YOU,

OR YOU KNOW A CLOSE RELATIVE WHO WILL TRAVEL TO EUROPE AND HE COULD BRING THE GUITAR WITH HIM.

Hate to do it like this, but I have to attract some attention.

Luboy

Reaction score
pretty sure if somebody wanted to sell they would have put it up before you asked. it's not like there's an infinite number of 2003s out there, let alone ones owned by people who want to get rid of them. but you should have kept your true historic imo; highly doubt the '03s would make you more satisfied, unless you need the affirmation that there's braz rosewood.

bosnialove

Reaction score
pretty sure if somebody wanted to sell they would have put it up before you asked. it's not like there's an infinite number of 2003s out there, let alone ones owned by people who want to get rid of them. but you should have kept your true historic imo; highly doubt the '03s would make you more satisfied, unless you need the affirmation that there's braz rosewood.
Yes, it does really bother me to sell the True Historic. It is a really, really great guitar. However, the colour and the plain and flame top bothers me. I am just a person that is really into Goldtops and Customs.

Two situations are possible:

- I get myself a Braz. 2003 '57 Goldtop and an ebony 2003 '57 Black Beauty;

- or Gibson decides to do a run just like the 2017 '59 Braz. but with '57 Goldtops too. I could see myself aquiring a 2017/18 Braz. '57 Goldtop and a 2017/18 ebony '57 Black Beauty.