Wow! Amazing new Amp Simulator!

flashbak

Reaction score
2-15-14
TSE AUDIO is proud to announce the immediate availability of its new flagship guitar amp modeler, the X50 v2.0 for rock and metal heads! It is available for both Macintosh and Windows as an AU/VST plugin. Special introductory pricing will be in place until March 1, 2014! The product can be purchased at http://www.tseaudio.com.
Prerequisites for X50 v2.0 are as follows:
Macintosh - Intel Core 2 or newer, OSX 10.7 and up (64 bit only)
Windows - Intel Core 2 or newer, Vista or newer (32 & 64 bit)
Please note that a demo version is being offered so you can try before you buy in order to assure system compatibility.

Lolly

Reaction score
This sim is great. John (Onqel - TSE Audio) makes killer stuff

Toogy

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up! I'll have to check it out

jerryo

Reaction score
Looks nice

What kind of gizmo is threaded to connect guitar to laptop ?

Anyone know ?

Will it run on a 2.20 GHz Dell ?

lucidspoon

Reaction score
You'd need an audio interface to connect. Should be able to run it on that computer. Best way to tell is to download the demo. You'll need a DAW though, since it's not a standalone app. It's a VST plugin.

I tried out the demo, and it seems pretty cool, but more than I'd want to spend for a single amp, even though it's highly cusomizeable. I got Peavey's ReValver for less, and it has way more amps and effects.

flashbak

Reaction score
Actually X50 2.0 is an AU/VST plug-in which will also support Pro Tools 11 AAX64 down the road. This is the final week it will be at it's introductory price 29.99 EUR or $41.20 for US pricing which is a steal for this high quality plugin!

LP Bob

Reaction score
The post is appreciated, however I went to the site and listened to the samples...not that impressed, however all clips were death metal, generic, overdistorted type tones. Hopefully it can do more than that.

Latest Threads