Would you trade a Moog MF104M Super Delay for New Voodoovibe+ AND a MF104M

Mustard Caps

Reaction score
Someone wants to trade me his regular Moog MF104M Delay.. discontinued and a new Roger Mayer Voodoovibe+ for my Moog MF104M Super Dleay.

They are very collectable and only made 560 of them. His 1st offer was an EHX DMMTT1100 and a Voodoovibe+ but I don't have use for the EHX. It isn't line capable and doesn't work with the Moog CP251.

I joking said VV+ and a Moog MF104M and Id think about it.

He came back and said he would do that trade.:shock::wow:. I actually felt guilty when you said he would, but the Moog is a very collectable pedal and in less than a year has gone up 60-70%+++ in value.

What will it be in 5 years ???

Also the MF104M regular delay is also collectable and out of production.

Should I trade ?

Ive also been gassing for the VV+ for years.

Mustard Caps

Reaction score
Really ? Why ?

I know the SD is going through the roof in price and collectability and it is IMHO the best analog delay pedal ever made. I wouldnt take 3 of the DMMTT1100's for it other than the DMM's would be worth more..

The Voodoovibe+ is my favorite Vibe Pedal and also has arguably 1 of the best Vibrato/Tremolo units available. Its brand new and a $700 pedal. The regular MF104Ms are going for $800-$900. That's $1500-$1600 worth of pedals for 1pedal I payed $850 for last year. But then again the collectability factor combined with how good the Delay actually is does create a dilemma, and I cant decide readily.

I think Initially Im getting the better deal.

In the long run the Super Delay if kept in good shape will be highly sought after. But so will the regular MF104M. IMHO other than the Moog 500 Series Rackmount, the MF104M was king of analog delay. You can get Way Over 800ms of Delay with the regular MF104M with an EP Pedal. The SD can get up to 8.6 secs of Delay with the EP Pedal and the Regular MF104M gets around 4+ with the EP Pedal. Which are both very long for analog. More than Ill ever use. Ill never use 800.ms.

I will say though Im leaning towards the trade.

Latest Threads